Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Updates

Posted March 21st, 2012 at 02:34 PM by Aubrie

Wow. It's been a while. I haven't been on as much as I used to be because I find this site a little too triggering at times.

This is going to jump around a lot.

PTSD is getting better. I actually wonder if I still qualify under all the criteria. It would be nice if I'm "cured" so to speak.

Cutting is meh. I haven't done it, but urges are getting bad again. I thought after 2 years and 4 months, I wouldn't have urges anymore. I guess I need to stay positive.

Boyfriend and I are still together. Five months today <3

Haven't attempted starving myself in a while. Thought about it.

School/college is going well. 4.33 GPA for high school. 4.0 for college. Woo!!!

Hand washing thing has calmed down. I want to do it when I have to wash my hands before cleaning my piercing because it's a perfect excuse, but I resist.

I think I have pretty strong will-power

Oh, yeah, piercing...got my belly button done

Life's been pretty good lately. A few ups and downs, but I've managed.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1568 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thats good! I don't know you, but you seem to be getting a lot better!
  2. Old Comment
    Mortal Coil's Forum Picture
    I will never understand how you manage to have a boyfriend after what happened to you, but I guess you're just an incredibly strong person. I'm glad things are getting better for you.
    Posted March 22nd, 2012 at 08:39 AM by Mortal Coil Mortal Coil is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Aubrie's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dead View Comment
    Thats good! I don't know you, but you seem to be getting a lot better!
    Thanks!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by evil.angel View Comment
    I will never understand how you manage to have a boyfriend after what happened to you, but I guess you're just an incredibly strong person. I'm glad things are getting better for you.
    Thanks! Well, what happened to me wasn't exactly the worst thing, but it still affected me a lot. I'd be lying if I said it doesn't still. I would be a lot worse without him. He's the only person (asides from people on support sites like this) that I can talk to about it comfortably.

It's mainly about finding someone who will support you and make you feel comfortable.

Not to mention, it's long distance, so I don't have to worry about physical barriers that may arise >.> It's hard to say if it'll be a problem or not.