Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

My english teacher :3

Posted February 13th, 2012 at 07:13 PM by Haleyzmont

Haii people,

Kso i have this crush on my english teacher she is a little taller than me, blaack beautiful curly hair and a happy smile she is by far the happiest, nicest, teacher i have ever had <3 there isnt much more i could explain she just puts a wide smile on my face every time i see her. Everyone loves her as a teacher, i love her as a person. Finally, one day i came in the class with tears no one except her noticed, she took my hand brought me into the hall and kneeled down with both of her hands around mine and said "haley, whats wrong? Talk to me, it will help". I sat on the floor with my hands still in hers and began saying "Its cruel. The kids, the world.." she held one of my hands and her arm around my shoulder. I was blushing then i continued telling her what happened and she sat there listening, paying attention to every word i said. <3. Thanks to whoever took their time to read this
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 615 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments