Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

I love her, im with her, but...

Posted February 9th, 2012 at 10:42 PM by Haleyzmont

Haii
Kso ive liked a girl for awhile. Her name is Mackenzie everyone likes her because shes so outgoing and happy and friendly with everyone and her best friend was an idiot and told mackenzie i'm lesbian and i like her, even though i suspected she was gay (gaydar) i still thought she'd be weirded out so i asked her and she said that she doesnt mind at all then she told me her story how she always knew she was lesbian and we kinda asked eachother out, but two days later she said " so are we acctually dating or are we just together till we find a guy?" i was sad, mad, confused, in-love. But i wanted her to be happy. I said "i dont know". Then she answered "well i guess were just together till we find someone else and then well just deal with it" "um yea" i said then she left to her locker. /

We were happy for a couple weeks; sitting, eAting lunch together, chillin, but then she would always say "playfully" (i assumed like she always did to people) "go away, your ugly". And i would try to hug her sometimes but she run away (playfully i assumed) so i just left her alone and today she came to me and i said "why do you hate me?" i forgot what she said but this time she didnt go away, she stayed and we were talking about something not specific (i dont remember) but yea i still love her; welllove isn a good word to use, its too strong. So i strongly like her. Lol.

I think she is confused about her sexual orientation still so i wont put pressure. Truthfully i think this "relationship" isnt going to last as much as i regret saying this its true but i still think shes beautiful and wonderful <3 i love you mackenzie
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 673 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments