Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Me myself and I.

Posted September 14th, 2011 at 07:29 PM by Jupiter

Lemme tell you a little bit about myself. I.. am Eric. I enjoy talking to anybody about anything. I honestly, really couldn't care less on what it's about. In fact, the more personal, the better. I enjoy music. In fact, music is my life.

Also, I am a Christian. A real one, who doesn't judge. I love learning about new things that don't bore the heck out of me.

I have one sister, and one brother. Kinda. My real dad is a truck driver who didn't meet me until like... the 6th of July. He was one son. My step dad, but father, has four boys. And then my sister. My mom has me and my brother and my sister. Confusing? Yes. My life? Also confusing.

But, to get to the chase, I am very insecure. I am recently finding out a couple girls think I'm cute. I think one of my biggest defects is that everyone tells me everything, and half of those things are secrets. And also, my biggest defect is that I am very straight forward. Adults hate that about me. And kids too.

I mostly hang out with girls, which makes people suspicious. I don't care if people talk about me and it's true, but if they start calling me gay, that bothers me. I don't have anything against them, I just don't want to be labeled something I'm not.

I'm 5'2" and I am blonde, with green eyes. I wear glasses. I am fourteen. I hope you can read this and enjoy it. :)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 409 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »