Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Sam

Posted February 20th, 2010 at 10:58 PM by xxBrydenxx

My boyfriend Sam is visiting his uncle in Florida and I miss him so much. It's been two weeks and I feel empty and alone. I talk to him on the phone and we text, but it's not the same as being with him and having him close to me. I can't stand being away from him, we love each other so much and he makes me so happy. I have another two weeks until I can see my baby)= Anybody know how to help and get me through these next two weeks?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1252 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    EimmaTheDinosaur's Forum Picture
    uMMM, send him a really sweet letter? x.x It's only two weeks, you'll get through that then see him and it'll all be good
    Posted February 21st, 2010 at 01:19 AM by EimmaTheDinosaur EimmaTheDinosaur is offline
  2. Old Comment
    xxBrydenxx's Forum Picture
    The problem with letters is that his uncle doesn't exactly like the fact that Sam is dating me and it already pisses him off that Sam is on the phone with me during their visit. =/
    Posted February 21st, 2010 at 09:15 AM by xxBrydenxx xxBrydenxx is offline
  3. Old Comment
    sadnesnevrends's Forum Picture
    You should beat the shit out of his uncle for not accepting your and Sam's relationship!!
    (I have connections--we can get a gang together =P )
    Posted February 22nd, 2010 at 05:06 PM by sadnesnevrends sadnesnevrends is offline
  4. Old Comment
    xxBrydenxx's Forum Picture
    Sadnesnevrends I like the way you think!!
    And as long as our gang isn't consisting of creepy rapists it's a deal!
  5. Old Comment
    sadnesnevrends's Forum Picture
    Sterling Knight and the Gosselins will deffinatly not be in our gang. =D
    Posted March 9th, 2010 at 04:15 PM by sadnesnevrends sadnesnevrends is offline