Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

fight club in my own house

Posted January 7th, 2010 at 12:21 PM by haibekah

this morning, my grandma just started flipping out at me cause i owe her 10$. i told her that i didn't have it, and she just started freaking out about how i don't have my priorities straight and whatnot. i agree, i don't have my priorities in complete order, but i'm doing my best. she went on to tell me that i practically neglect my baby, and that i'm not doing a very good job. this really bothered me, because i absolutely DON'T neglect my child. it just really bothered me that she thought, and said those things to me. she may be right about my priorities, but i do not neglect my baby. i have a thing with approval. i want everyone to be happy with me and to think i'm okay. so when people start lashing out at me cause i'm not doing everything the way they would particularily like it to be done, i get really offended. i'm apparently really sensitive. i went down to my room and started cleaning everything. quite the morning. man.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 633 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awww :::/