Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [4]

Notices

Rate this Entry

19th Birthday/Boyfriend

Posted January 5th, 2010 at 04:31 AM by Mr. Smithers
Updated March 8th, 2010 at 07:38 AM by Mr. Smithers

[b]Wow it seemed as though it was almost yesterday when I just turned 18. To tell you the truth turning 19 really isn't that great. I don't even know what I am going to do for my 19th birthday really. Ever since I graduated High School life has been so much different. I been around the world. To England to New York. My boyfriend broke up with me. I have a bunch of new friends. I got robbed at a club one night a few months back. I didn't even feel like writing this blog but I had to just to catch up on it. I just want to leave by saying, and I apologize if I already mentioned this, to just enjoy your youth. Nothing is better than being young. When you are older, you have all these responsibilities to look after. Bills to pay. Car notes to pay. College courses to pay for. When you are young, you can just have fun and go out to the movies or to the mall. When you get older, that stuff sort of stops.

Hey you know how I said that my boyfriend broke up with me. Well I lied about that. I'm still with him. Mike I love you.[/b]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1005 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments