Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

You have entered the Underground, there is no turning back now. Darkness is dragging you in, light is fading out of the picture. Enshrouded in darkness, reading may be hard, but at this point, reading will be the only pleasure at your disposal.
Rate this Entry

My Future...

Posted May 17th, 2008 at 09:28 PM by Underground_Network

My future...

After graduating from high school in 2012 [if the world doesn't go kerplooey like the Mayans predicted], I'm not sure I know what I'm going to do. I'm too lazy to try in school, thus it will be near impossible to get an academic scholarship unless for some reason sharing my half-brother's last name [he graduated valedictorian at Cornell a couple years ago] will get me a free ride to an ivy league school... My parents probably won't be able to afford college, and since I want to go to law school, yeah, you can throw that out the window too... I'm still not sure what I'll end up doing... I've always been interested in seeing if I can live life on the road. Never living in one place for more than like a month. Just living on the road. Driving from place to place, never settling down in a single place. Of course that has it's downsides, but it has major upsides in my opinion as well... I still have no clue what lies ahead, but who knows, I guess I'll just have to wait and find out... 0.-
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1122 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Zephyr's Forum Picture
    2012 is still a ways off, things change dramatically over the course of few years... though it well may not change either. You'll just have to see what happens when the time comes = )
  2. Old Comment
    Underground_Network's Forum Picture
    Whoops, just realized I graduate in 2011, not 2012 But yeah, I know, I probably won't know what exactly is going to happen until it happens. Life is unpredictable like that.
    Posted May 21st, 2008 at 03:39 PM by Underground_Network Underground_Network is offline