Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Lies.

Posted October 25th, 2009 at 02:13 PM by Lucillie

On Friday I didn't end up going to Scarlet's place because I would have turned up really late to my Dad's and I wanted to see him, considering he has been in Liverpool for the past week and I haven't seen him. So I made my excuses and went to my Dad's place; we got take away pizza and played board games all night. I beat him at battle ships, he continually beat me at connect 4. So we went back home quite late to be honest, about 11:40pm.

Saturday Julie came over and we both had our hair done, she had hers cut and bleached and I had mine cut and dyed purple (:
We had an alright day, a little tiring. Saturday night I stayed at Julie's place. We were planning on going for an early morning jog, but that never happened -.- Also during the night her crazy drunk neighbour was banging on the window of his house screaming for them to wake up and let him in because he had forgotten his keys, this went on for about 3 hours from 1am I was like o.O need sleeeeep
He finally settled down after breaking all of the garden furniture and I got some precious shut-eye.

I went to the hiking shop with Julie and her parents this morning because she needed a few things for her expedition which is coming up soon.

At 1:30pm I met Scarlet and we went into town and bought Luci's birthday present: 18 assorted condoms and some cherry lube ;) She'll be busy haha. Scarlet is getting her a Twilight mug aswell, but I am totally skint so I am going to draw her a picture Hopefully she will like it :D

Tomorrow we will be going to London to the Natural History Museum for Luci's birthday (: I am rather excited :D

I am missing Jay like crazy, still I will see him on Tuesday, and it's half-term so he will have a free house ;) we shall get up to some antics while his parents are away haha :D

Mum was drunk again tonight :/ She fell asleep [or unconsious, could be either one] on her bed with a glass of vodka in her hand, I prised it from her grip and let her be. She's got a problem :/
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 728 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments