Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Ok. So. I don't do the whole diary thing. A lasting record of my innermost thoughts and feelings would probably tear a rift in time and space. I am, on the other hand, a sardonic, sarcastic, satirical..etc etc.

SO. Instead, I'm going to do what I like doing, ripping the piss out of everything I read or see on TV, in books, on the internet. Have fun reading....as much fun as I'm going to have writing...
Rate this Entry

The f.i.g.s.a.c.i.n.g. Needs you

Posted August 20th, 2009 at 12:25 AM by sasquatch
Updated August 20th, 2009 at 04:45 AM by sasquatch

It has long been the custom for the great cities to hold sway over the choices of the masses. Endless metallic winged tower blocks reguritating mass apathy into the mouths of the hungry inhabitants. In the great cities, the stock markets rise and fall, news channels compete to bring the most sensational stories to the most eager readers, listeners, viewers.

It is therefore too often overlooked, that it is us. Yes. US. the three legged, web footed, very strange inhabitants of rural england, who keep the country going. Wether it be by our agricultural finesse, or our obvious extra appendagely added usefullnesses, it can't be said, but it can definitely be said that while we have our problems, inbreeding, crime, drug abuse. alcohol abuse.....and more of both of the two, that makes us what we are.

we produce all the sugarbeat.... for all the cityfolks cofee, we produce all the food, damnit we even produce a lot of the methane which we then blame on cows!

We shall no more be rebuked by those men in towers of grey. we are the kings of the strange behavoiur, webbed toes, casual violence, casual sex, speeding ( in tra-ers and comboin Aresterrs of course), and general "who gives a shit?" attitude, which helped britain gain an empire. we shall stand upright and firm, pitchforks in one hand, tractors primed and in gear. we shall steer the country from the brink of insanity and give it back to those who created it!

for more information on how you can help the Farmers Inbreds and Generally Strange Alliance Cos It's Norfolkin-Good. call: 0100-tra-er-

cautionary notice: for those wanting to join up, please be warned that all farmers and inbreds will shoot on sight, do not attempt to negotiate unless armed and offering tea.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 940 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments