Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

You have entered the Underground, there is no turning back now. Darkness is dragging you in, light is fading out of the picture. Enshrouded in darkness, reading may be hard, but at this point, reading will be the only pleasure at your disposal.
Rate this Entry

Alright

Posted June 8th, 2009 at 05:10 PM by Underground_Network

Hmm, I don't really know what to say here. xD I've just been inspired by listening to the song "Alright" by Pilot Speed way too many times in a row...

But yeah, I just want to let everyone know that right now I'm a lot happier than I've been in the past... I'm "alright;" I'm not fantastic and life certainly isn't anywhere near perfect, but I'm honestly alright. Life is good enough and I'm starting to care a lot more about my life. I'm still a bit f-ed up, but my life is certainly getting better and well... I'm alright... And it feels good lol.

Yeah... So I just had to get that out. xD And if you've never heard Alright by Pilot Speed I suggest you check it out... The ghost in the music video is pretty awesome tbh.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 919 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    OnlyByTheNight.'s Forum Picture
    I'm glad to hear this Adam cause you def deserve to feel good. I will check out the song too.
    Posted June 8th, 2009 at 05:39 PM by OnlyByTheNight. OnlyByTheNight. is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Origami's Forum Picture
    Adam ish happy? Sweet. (:
    Now if only we can get you to talk to them girls.
    And lol I know the effect of too much of a single song, kinda awesome at times.

Glad to hear you're at least somewhat smiley.