Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

You have entered the Underground, there is no turning back now. Darkness is dragging you in, light is fading out of the picture. Enshrouded in darkness, reading may be hard, but at this point, reading will be the only pleasure at your disposal.
Rate this Entry

Why?

Posted May 28th, 2009 at 01:33 PM by Underground_Network

Why can't I seem to tell anyone how I feel? I even struggle to tell my mom, who's the only person in my "real" life that I trust, the simplest of things.

Right now I'm having a breakdown, and its just not fun, but I'm too afraid to tell anyone. And I just don't like this. I can't seem to tell anyone how I feel. Not even on here.

Every person that I talk to on here, I talk to them about their feelings, and for the most part I try to avoid my feelings. And when I do talk about my feelings I just agree with whoever I'm talking about when they come up with a solution. But what I actually do is ignore that solution and continue to watch my life fall apart.

I've just never been motivated to fix my life. And I'm still not motivated to fix my life, in fact, at this point I'm motivated to have it collapse so I can run off and start anew... :/

Meh...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1074 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sunshine Girl's Forum Picture
    talk to me about your problems
    tell me how you feel and i will some how make it better.
    please dont bottle all this up, sooner or later you'll explode (which i hope never ever happens)
    Posted May 29th, 2009 at 01:36 AM by Sunshine Girl Sunshine Girl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Underground_Network's Forum Picture
    Thank you, it means a lot that you're willing to listen Sterling.
    Posted May 29th, 2009 at 07:40 AM by Underground_Network Underground_Network is offline