PDA

View Full Version : Older brother

maddy14
April 2nd, 2011, 11:59 AM
So im new to this, but really want to know if anyoe else is in the same situation. My older brother (2 years older) is curious like me about sex. we talk all the time about it. He sees me naked a lot, and asked if he could see my vagina up close the other day. I let him and he let me see his penis. I let him feel inside my vagina since hes never ddone that to a girl before. I told my best friend about it and she said her brother did the same thing, but that its wrong and we shouldnt tell anybody. I dont want my parents to know because I know its wrong. Does anyone else expiriment with there brother??

ifnf9we
April 2nd, 2011, 02:24 PM
So im new to this, but really want to know if anyoe else is in the same situation. My older brother (2 years older) is curious like me about sex. we talk all the time about it. He sees me naked a lot, and asked if he could see my vagina up close the other day. I let him and he let me see his penis. I let him feel inside my vagina since hes never ddone that to a girl before. I told my best friend about it and she said her brother did the same thing, but that its wrong and we shouldnt tell anybody. I dont want my parents to know because I know its wrong. Does anyone else expiriment with there brother??

I don't think it's wrong, I mean i've seen my bro naked a lot

kryptonite
April 3rd, 2011, 02:04 PM

I don't think looking is wrong, but I think the touching is wrong. Basically, it sounds like your brother fingered you, but you know it's wrong.

McMuffin
April 3rd, 2011, 02:07 PM
As long as it doesnt turn into sexual feelings or actions its okay to see what bodys look like

solosarah
April 4th, 2011, 02:08 AM
I have had near the same experience with my stepbro and everything is pretty normal to my standards. Though I would die before I told my parents that. Actually virtual teen is the only place I've talked about it

kelly820
April 4th, 2011, 06:36 AM
I think that as long as you're both ok with it and comfortable, then there is nothing wrong with it at all!

Ambrosia
April 4th, 2011, 11:03 AM
I think that as long as you're both ok with it and comfortable, then there is nothing wrong with it at all!

UNLESS You take it further. Touching eachother is a no-no. You shouldn't ever touch eachother in that way, just because of the fact that it is considered incest. I'm sorrry but I know you're curious but that's what the future is for. When you're way older, and you have a serious boyfriend, you can find out about it that way. But your brother is not who you should experiment with.

kentucky girl
April 4th, 2011, 11:53 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with this. I have an older brother too.

Love.Hate
April 4th, 2011, 02:05 PM
I think maybe looking is acceptable..
But i dont think touching is.. its just in my opinion a bit wierd. I wouldnt tell your parents!

smalltowngirl9189
April 4th, 2011, 03:42 PM
I've done stuff with my older step brother.. I thinks it's fine.

maddy14
April 4th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Well I dont have feelings for him and he doesnt have feelings for me. It just feels really good to have him touch me. I dont touch him, I just watch. I dont want to have some random boy just touch me, so why not my brother. And we both promised not to tell anyone besides on here. Im glad im not the only one who does this with there brother!

cheergurl
April 9th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I've done stuff w my sis, it's ok :) Just be careful since it might lead to sex and that would be a problem if you got pregnant lol

justmehere
April 10th, 2011, 12:02 AM
UNLESS You take it further. Touching eachother is a no-no. You shouldn't ever touch eachother in that way, just because of the fact that it is considered incest. I'm sorrry but I know you're curious but that's what the future is for. When you're way older, and you have a serious boyfriend, you can find out about it that way. But your brother is not who you should experiment with.

i'm gonna agree with this. experimenting and stuff is fine,just not with your brother.

smileyface_345
April 10th, 2011, 01:15 AM
no i dont think its wrong at all! I think it's a safe and healthy way for a guy and a girl to find out about the opposite sex :)

Charleigh
April 10th, 2011, 05:29 AM
I think maybe looking is acceptable..
But i dont think touching is.. its just in my opinion a bit wierd. I wouldnt tell your parents!

Hmm agreed on this one.

So basically your brother fingered you, thats like you tossing him off or giving him head you do realise that ... dont you? Yeah. I would say its VERY wrong.

ThisIsGay
April 28th, 2011, 09:23 PM
it's pretty much just like your brother fingered you.
my brother is 10 years older than me
&
i've seen him naked some,& in his boxers.
but he's family.
i don't ask about anything,
i don't ask to touch, becuase that's gross.
i also have a sister who is 3 years older than me.
and i've seen her naked a lot [we were little kids together, duh]
but i don't touch
i don't talk
because that's gross.

starlit dreams
April 29th, 2011, 04:35 AM
im gonna agree with the "its wrong" ppl.
i mean everyones curious to see what others have BUT he fingered you and thats def wrong. if youre not careful and like stop doing this kinda stuff with him, its gonna lead to doing other things.
there are lots of other ppl you can experiment with or explore their bodies. dont do it with family

ashleighhxbby
April 29th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Honestly, it's a little odd. I can't imagine doing that stuff with my brother. I see him in his boxers alot, but nothing further. If you're seriously not careful it can lead to other things. You said he's older, I'm not saying he could rape you, but it's always a possibility. Rape and molestation usually occur with people closest to the child/young adult.
Being one of those people who've been through that, it affects you your whole life.
Please be careful and don't do anything else.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let anybody else be someone's playtoy, it's not worth it.

AnzotheBananzo
April 29th, 2011, 03:29 PM
I think it's cool that you're helping each other out. As long as you know you can trust each other, then it's alright for educational purposes.
Just make sure it doesn't go further. I'm sure you wouldn't want to get pregnant, especially by your brother!!

Female95
April 30th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Yeah im pretty sure its normal for now, just dont let it get out of hand.

briannafrmhell
May 2nd, 2011, 04:35 AM
I think it's ok. It's a safe place and you guys know each other very well. Just don't go all the way with him.

Spook
May 4th, 2011, 12:00 PM
The touching part is not okay. He's your brother, and you could cause problems in your relationship if you keep doing this together.

beachbumchick
May 7th, 2011, 05:20 PM
it's not "normal" but if you keep it quiet and don't let him get you preggo you should be ok :)

jet7up
May 21st, 2011, 01:37 PM
If your half-brother shows you his penis and u let him see your vagina, do u think is ok ?

maddy14
May 21st, 2011, 04:37 PM
If your half-brother shows you his penis and u let him see your vagina, do u think is ok ?

Yeah I do. But he is my real brother. We have gone farther since I wrote before too. We masturbate each other but not sex. It feels good and its safer than being a slut, but our parents would kill us if they found out. I really don't see what the big deal is...

girl555
May 22nd, 2011, 06:34 AM
ok me and my brother have given each other oral so many times. we do it daily usually. so i say go for it

Passion
May 22nd, 2011, 06:52 AM
I don't think it's a very good idea, tell him to go get a girlfriend

Luverly
May 22nd, 2011, 05:19 PM
I think its cool that you and your bro have a great relationship like that. I don't think its like normal but hey who am I to say. It sounds convenient to have someone to experiment with and as long as he doesn't take advantage of you and penetrate you very deeply you should be ok. Just keep it on the quiet and don't get caught.

Weeping
May 23rd, 2011, 08:20 AM
Well, I guess looking is fine. But no touching! It's just wrong doing such things with your brother (or any member of the family).

You should save that kind of stuff until you're getting, like a boyfriend. Then it'd also be something 'special'.

And masturbating each other? Maybe masturbating together but you really shouldn't do it to each other.

Though, it's all your choice!

hokeypokey
May 23rd, 2011, 08:28 AM
My bro has seen me naked a few times but I would never let him touch me there it just seems weird and wrong

Spook
May 23rd, 2011, 09:56 AM
Okay...let's break out the truth here.

Sexual activity (touching, masturbation) between family members is called incest.

Definition:
Having an attraction, showing physical intimacy, or having a sexual intercouse (or sexual acts, depending on genders) with someone who is blood-related to you (mother, father, brother sister, etc).

The degree of relationship that qualifies as incest does vary in some respects - for example, in some jurisdictions it is legal to have relations with your first cousin; in others it is not.

Incest with immediate family members (ie. mother, father, brother sister) is illegal in most places around the world and will qualify as sexual abuse if one of the participants is underage.
having sex with your family members

Link: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_incest

To narrow it down for you, no. This would not be considered okay. Especially now as you have specified you have gone to masturbating each other. I would reccommend you stop before A. It gets any farther or B. You get caught.

Though this is not directly incest, it could soon turn into that if you are not careful. Boys around your age are filled with hormones.

rachy
May 23rd, 2011, 02:26 PM
Uhm that seems a little strange to me just because that's your brother.. *cringes* that would be so weird for me! sorry but thats my personal opinion..

Crocbait230
May 23rd, 2011, 06:29 PM
I've thought about doing that with my brother
Same situation but earlier in the scenario...
I don't think its wrong unless you guys go at it or something
a few of my friends let their brothers lick them out and stuff
the age difference is all that really matters in my book as long as it doesn't go too far

joeyjorulz
May 29th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Its a minefield & you will get hurt if it continues. Just say NO

Susanna
June 6th, 2011, 09:33 AM
If you donīt take it too far itīs ok. Donīt tell anybody! I too have experimented with my brother a little bit.

Nightingale
June 8th, 2011, 10:54 PM
I think its ok, its a great way to get to know your brother. Me and my brother actually have sex all the time, i dont care if its incest or not. it just feels great.

cutetay
June 9th, 2011, 11:07 PM
I would say its ok, as long as it doesnt get to sex.

jet7up
June 11th, 2011, 05:44 AM
I would say its ok, as long as it doesnt get to sex.

Exactly. looking is fine. But no touching
And we can masturbate together

pinkgurl16
June 13th, 2011, 05:09 PM
My brother and me look and touch a lot.

Alice
June 18th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Yeah, I think that's pretty normal and it happens more often then people care to admit. When I was 12 my older brother asked if he could see mine. Yeah, I let him look and touch. Now I'm 15 and he's 19, my other brother is 14, we all do a lot of things together now!!:whoops:

maddy14
June 19th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I think that's pretty normal and it happens more often then people care to admit. When I was 12 my older brother asked if he could see mine. Yeah, I let him look and touch. Now I'm 15 and he's 19, my other brother is 14, we all do a lot of things together now!!:whoops:

Sounds the same as my situation. It is nice to learn about stuff with someone you love, even if some people think its wrong. Have you had sex with either of them? My brother has never asked to but sometimes when we play around I get pretty turned on and wish he would!! He has rubbed his penis on my pussy... I don't think I've ever been more wet! lol :D

Katiiee1
June 20th, 2011, 05:48 PM
no my brothers 16.. and i would feel very uncomfortble letting him see me naked... or even worse touching me.. we never talk about sex AT ALL.

bobynrobyn
July 18th, 2011, 02:44 PM
ya...i think it's ok , but theres a line you don't want to cross...my brother was masterbating once when i caught him,and i asked him if i could touch it ? he said only if he could touch mine.....so we both did it to each other , and never thought about anything being wrong.......buuuuuuuut seemed like we should never tell anyone about it.....first clue is "guilt".....but then we were just curious how it felt if someone else did it .......

bobynrobyn

Carly99
July 19th, 2011, 01:17 PM
It's wrong. U know it.

VeggieVag
July 25th, 2011, 06:18 PM
I doubt that I would do that with a sibling. :eek:

- Ash :cool:

sarahann95
July 25th, 2011, 10:50 PM
I honestly think touching/masturbating each other is wrong. I think it's okay to look, but it just seems wrong to me. Things like that can ruin relationships and even possibly scar you in the future.

Hope4u
July 25th, 2011, 10:56 PM
It's wrong on soo many levels

PervertedStalker
July 25th, 2011, 11:27 PM
i think its okay 2 look, but not the touching. it leads 2 bad stuff. trust me, i know. its weird saying this,but since it could kinda help u out, here goes: last month my bro(4 yrs older than me) tried doing the same thing ur bro did, and i let him. then 3 weeks l8er he raped me.. well my other bro said it wuz rape wen i told him. i never told anyone but my other bro cuz i was scared. plus hes my bro and all. Be careful plz!

endgame
July 31st, 2011, 07:35 PM
Me and my younger brother do things, I think it's ok if you dont go all the way.

JoeyNg
August 1st, 2011, 05:04 AM
I strip for my cousin and let him explore my body
I myself think is correct

Valentina
August 1st, 2011, 08:29 AM
i absolutely can't imagine doing things with my brother or sister liker that. I mean i "love" them as my family, like i "love" my mom and dad. But i will never "love" them as...sexual lovers. When we see each other naked like we do in the bathroom when we have to hurry because time is running out before school or something (we have to share a bathroom) we don't notice us as possible partners for sexual activities and i guess i can speak for them too when i say it doesnt turn us on at all. I know that my brother has a penis and he knows that my sister and i don't and that's it. when i want to see a naked man i use the internet (haha, my parents won't read that :D ).
My siblings and i will have to share a appartement in holidays in about 2 weeks and i absolutely can promise all we will do is to argue :D And as i wrote in another post, we will defenitely see each other and our mom and dad naked, because it is in a nudist resort in Croatia where we uses to got to holiday except last year. And i also can promise that i will watch out for other boys, my brother will watch out for other girls and my sister will watch out for noone because she is 10. The last time we spent our holidays there i was 11 and now 2 years later i am interested in boys, but i don't think that beeing nude between other nude people makes a difference to beeing clothed. Of course i like to see nude boys :D But i still decide to like him or not when i look into his eyes...and not at his balls :D
And when i look into the eyes of my brother (to come back to topic), I see a part of my family and a close friend and not someone who i want to touch me or i want to touch.

Richisrich
August 2nd, 2011, 04:05 AM
How old are you? I want to do stuff to my step sis and I wasn't feeling to sure about it but after reading this it feels a lot more normal for step siblings then bro and sis.

lydia.ann00
August 24th, 2011, 04:17 PM
I think it's wrong to touch but ok to look

Veronica_kitty
August 25th, 2011, 11:15 AM
i would be happy to have a brother, not to do stuff with him, but to have someone arround in the house who wants to look at me.
I'd like to act as if i don't know that he's watching and i'd like to see his reaction when he comes into the bathroom when i didn't lock the door and i am sitting on the bath tube, shaving my pubic hair with legs wide open and him staring down there. And then i would ask, totally normal and unimpressed: "Is there still hair somewhere i didn't notice?" or "Is the form symmetric or should i shave more on one side?"
I guess i would walk around nude and act like it is normal because he is just my brother, but secretly it turns me on.
And i think i would allow him to see everything he wants at any time, but i would never allow him to touch.

Triste
August 25th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Honestly, it's a little odd. I can't imagine doing that stuff with my brother. I see him in his boxers alot, but nothing further. If you're seriously not careful it can lead to other things. You said he's older, I'm not saying he could rape you, but it's always a possibility. Rape and molestation usually occur with people closest to the child/young adult.
Being one of those people who've been through that, it affects you your whole life.
Please be careful and don't do anything else.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let anybody else be someone's playtoy, it's not worth it.

This is exactly why I'd stop.

rhershy
August 28th, 2011, 12:40 AM
i did the same thing with brother we ended up jacking each other off

Nightingale
August 30th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Me and my brother ended up having sex, now its just a daily thing, and i am safe about it, so i say go for it girl.

bobynrobyn
September 16th, 2011, 01:38 AM
i find that if i can't tell other people about whats going on in my family things......... then YES ! something is wrong with it , and i don't want it to come back in later life an haunt me !! ie; here we are at 35 & 40 still poking each other....... big "NATTA"
if someone finds out ..... the girl will be ok , but the guy is going to the big house, and learn the art of "catchen & not pitchen"

my brother, and i quit messing around when he got his first G/F,he was like 15 & i was 13, and we never did have sex.... just played around, i think we only had oral for a min. or two, and got scared ! my g/f , and i still messed around for a few yrs. and we both had b/f's.......it was just fuuuuuuuun:D:D

bobynrobyn

TwilightFan
September 17th, 2011, 03:17 PM
As long as you're okay with that everythink is fine.

JCLAMCY
October 14th, 2011, 07:40 PM
what do u do?

missy_moo
October 15th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Wrong and gross on so many levels.

Misty_Night2000
October 24th, 2011, 10:55 PM
We look at each other but so far no touching. I do like seeing his cock when it is hard.

AshleyVanSant
October 25th, 2011, 01:07 AM
Im kinda surprised how open everyone is about this!

dragonslayer
October 25th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Its not wrong as long as your just curious. Your just exploring this aspect of your life. Its ok as long as you don't have sex or anything. I still wouldn't tell your parents about it though lol ;)

otrapersonak2nosabes
October 25th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Ignore me.

KICKASSKID
October 26th, 2011, 04:29 AM
Myself and my two eldest brothers have jacked off a few times before so i don't see theres anything wrong with just taking a look.

jennyanne
October 26th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Dont have a brother. I dont think I would be comfortable with that. A half brother may be a little different. Guess I cant cay unless I was in that situation. :what:

supadupahitz
October 28th, 2011, 06:16 PM
We dont live together anymore, but if my little sister (shes 14) asked questions or wanted to explore, I wouldn't tell her no. she's family and i'd rather she asked me than some random dude who doesn't care about her. hard to say how far I would let it go tho, guess I couldnt' say unless it was happening?

Tango
October 28th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Dont have a brother. I dont think I would be comfortable with that. A half brother may be a little different. Guess I cant cay unless I was in that situation. :what:

It's not. It's still creepy. I have a step-ish brother that I barely ever see who always flirts with me and it grosses me out. I can't even think of someone related to me like that.

allie42
July 26th, 2012, 01:24 AM
i don't think its wrong my twin bro and i did the same thing and more

DerBear
July 26th, 2012, 05:33 AM
Please don't bump old threads, this was from 2011 :locked: