PDA

View Full Version : Omggggg :(((

ihateocd
March 1st, 2011, 07:48 AM
I had a dream last night where i was about to do stuff with another girl, but this time it was my friend. and it was the friend that i kept worrying that i like her cause shes my best friend. is that just ocd coming up in my dreams? or what. I hate this :( i just wanna cry. someone help me please.

georgiamay
March 1st, 2011, 02:10 PM
Dreams don't mean anything. I had a dream that my cat died, and I don't even have a cat! o_O

I know that a symptom of OCD is intrusive thoughts, but I'm not sure if that includes dreams or not? If it does, then it's just your OCD. If it doesn't then it's still nothing to worry about. Dreams are completely random most of the time.

Honestly, it's probably nothing to worry about. :hug3:

Spook
March 24th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I have OCD and I have never been affected in my dreams. As for this dream...I'm not really sure how you related OCD to this dream in any way. I've read several of your posts about OCD and found that you relate alot of thoughts and feelings to it. Normally these feelings about sexuality have nothing to do with it, especially since this one was a dream. Dreams can be as random as flying through the air with a watermelon as your head. :P

ThisIsGay
April 29th, 2011, 05:59 PM
that's not ocd coming up in your dreams. and ocd isn't that bad.

Fiction
April 30th, 2011, 05:33 PM
that's not ocd coming up in your dreams. and ocd isn't that bad.

Actually, intrusive thoughts are a big part of OCD, and is the "obsessive" part of obsessive compulsive disorder. They can also occur in dreams.

OCD can control someone's life. Obsessions are thoughts or fears that a person can not get out of their head and it can sometimes be very distressing. Compulsions are things that a person must do in order to get rid of these thoughts, and they can seriously decrease someone's quality of life.

I don't think anyone can judge how much someone else is suffering...

Infidelitas
May 4th, 2011, 07:59 AM
I never remember my dreams when I wake up. I never even remember the good ones. I used to remember them, I just dont anymore for some reason