PDA

View Full Version : Am I a scizo?

Doc. Crane .-.
February 25th, 2011, 02:52 AM
I took two tests, and the rating for scizotypal is high, and schizoid is high, (if it means anything I am always escaping reality, often at weird times, and I like become this guy that kills people, like another personality, I'm also obsessed with saying/writing scarecrow)

Quahog
February 25th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Have you talked to a professional? Where did you take these tests? Were they given to you by a doctor? You have to see someone, if you think you are Schizophrenic. They will be able to help you, if you have it. I can't diagnose you myself. It seems you have some symptoms, but that doesn't really mean that you have it. If you go talk to a doctor, he/she will let you know for sure, and they will be able to further treat you for that.

georgiamay
February 25th, 2011, 01:34 PM
I took two tests, and the rating for scizotypal is high, and schizoid is high

If this is the personality disorder test that's been posted in this forum, don't listen too much to it. I scored high or very high in almost every single one, and I don't have them. Also, schizotypical and schizoid personality disorder is not schizophrenia.

However, what you've described sounds like it might be worth talking to a doctor anyway. No one here can diagnose you, and please don't diagnose yourself. Any mental illness is hard to diagnose, and should only be done by a trained professional. Try not to get too worried about it, but it's better to be safe, so maybe go and talk to your GP.

Also, internet tests are very unreliable, so please don't take the results as the truth. They're very inaccurate.

Doc. Crane .-.
February 25th, 2011, 07:39 PM
the thing is, i cant talk to a doctor, dont ask why....

Syvelocin
February 26th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Honestly, I doubt you're schizophrenic unless there's some details you've left out. There's nothing you've said there that leads me to even ponder whether you are or not.

If anything...

I took two tests, and the rating for scizotypal is high, and schizoid is high, (if it means anything I am always escaping reality, often at weird times, and I like become this guy that kills people, like another personality, I'm also obsessed with saying/writing scarecrow)

Psychosis, DID, OCD. Even then, it's not enough to diagnose you with anything at all.

MadManWithaBox
February 27th, 2011, 05:40 AM
I am schizophrenic. And it takes more than a few tests on the Internet to prove it. I doubt you have it, but if you wanna be sure, go see your GP.

Doc. Crane .-.
February 27th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Whats (a?) GP?

MadManWithaBox
February 27th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Your doctor.

FullyAlive
February 28th, 2011, 06:34 AM
GP = General Practicioner
Basically your doctor

Doc. Crane .-.
February 28th, 2011, 10:19 PM
I don't have one...

Syvelocin
March 1st, 2011, 02:00 AM
I don't have one...

I highly doubt you don't. If you're a teenager and you live in the US, I'm sure you've been to a doctor before.

Doc. Crane .-.
March 1st, 2011, 04:17 AM
Ive been to one but my normal doctor ended up leaving.....

Nevermore
March 2nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
Then go see another one. You can go to the hopsital, you can go to Patient First, the school guidance counsler, your parents, anyone can get you the help you need.

Doc. Crane .-.
March 3rd, 2011, 04:57 AM
I can only do one of those things, plus, I'm getting counselor my mom saw my cuts.

Quahog
March 3rd, 2011, 05:02 AM
If you are getting counseling, the therapist/counselor will find a doctor for you.