PDA

View Full Version : Can short guys have really long or big dicks???

jokermaster101
February 9th, 2011, 07:54 PM
just wondering, can a guy thats like shorter than 5 feet and 2 inches have a big dicks??? big meaning atleast 6.5 inches

Sebastian Michaelis
February 9th, 2011, 08:00 PM
yup we take nude open showers at school and there is a 4ft something kid with a 7in dick soft its fucking crazy

RuPaul
February 9th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Oh yeah! Alot of the time, shorter men can have way digger dicks than taller people!

MoveAlong
February 9th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Yes, it is definitely possible.

I remember reading one comment about how height relates to penis size. "If there was a correlation that it would be obvious for every guy, no mystery anymore, right?" Or something like that.

jgibbsd
February 9th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Most of the time.

obbylue
February 9th, 2011, 09:57 PM
I can vouch that this is true. I'm not short, but my best friend is, and he's bigger AND thicker than me lol

snk102892
February 9th, 2011, 10:50 PM
it is possible but dicks look bigger on smaller people it is not just the size but the size in comparison to the whole.

smitty35
February 9th, 2011, 11:05 PM
yes it is possible, just because you are tall doesnt mean you will have a freakishly large dick, and if you are really short doesnt mean you will have a tiny dick. It varries, so it is certainly possible.

sjfz
February 9th, 2011, 11:08 PM
I totally agree with the whole size comparison to the whole thing. My friend is a lot shorter than me and his looks huge compared to mine, but side by side, mine is longer, but his is thicker by at least an inch in girth, maybe more.

digzchickz
February 10th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Yeah, the size of the person has nothing to do with their dick. The only thing is that heavier people may look smaller because the extra skin around their dick but in fact they are not smaller either they can just look that way.

merrad14
February 10th, 2011, 04:23 AM
im 165cm and im 8.9"

Fushigi
February 10th, 2011, 04:27 AM
yea!! i think so

Jed69
February 10th, 2011, 07:51 AM
well if their genes effect theyre hieught they might affect their dick size, but like someone said previously skinnier people or smaller people look to have bigger dicks, idk why

SuperSuraj
February 10th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Of course, i don't think your dick size has anything to do with your height, its all genetics. Some people like to say its proportional but that isn't always true.

obbylue
February 10th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Size compared to the whole is also very true and important to consider if you ever find yourself comparing with someone "smaller" than you (in any way, lol)

neigh
February 13th, 2011, 01:01 AM
i go to an all boys school and there are some short guys with gaint pricks,

Just _1_ Look
August 6th, 2011, 02:08 PM
It's possible haha

DrivingDegree
August 7th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Well i dont know if i cosider myself as long or big, but im like 5' (or 4'9") and my dick is 7" hard depends on how horny i am and 4.5 soft...also 4.5" of girth lol im not really thick :D

Also there's a friend thats SHORTER than me and he's got a big and THICK dick LOL, he's told me he is like 6.5" but he didnt said anything about girth...:(

Can'tHelpIt
August 7th, 2011, 12:26 AM
im really short im 13 and 4'10" but my dick is 4" so i hope i get a biggie

ajpofp
August 7th, 2011, 12:33 AM
My best friend( which is 5'3 or 5'2) has a long dick. Probably 6' - 7' give or take

audiophile5
August 7th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Yeah. I doesn't matter the height. But I read that skinny guys have it bigger, while fat guys have it smaller. I checked a few guys penises and it's true!

Skyhawk
August 7th, 2011, 04:17 AM
The common law of Puberty: No two people grow the same, only genetics and time will tell you the results.

Sure, shorter men have an equal possibility of having a larger package altogether down there. It honestly depends on your genetics, and rumors about eating habits having an effect.

Don't follow rumors though. :P

Edit:

Yeah. I doesn't matter the height. But I read that skinny guys have it bigger, while fat guys have it smaller. I checked a few guys penises and it's true!

Not exactly true. Fat guys have fat around there so it looks smaller. Push the fat back. :P

ajpofp
August 7th, 2011, 04:25 AM
The common law of Puberty: No two people grow the same, only genetics and time will tell you the results.

Sure, shorter men have an equal possibility of having a larger package altogether down there. It honestly depends on your genetics, and rumors about eating habits having an effect.

Don't follow rumors though. :P

Edit:

Not exactly true. Fat guys have fat around there so it looks smaller. Push the fat back. :P

Like mine ._.

Unlucky_Leprechaun
August 7th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Of course, i don't think your dick size has anything to do with your height, its all genetics. Some people like to say its proportional but that isn't always true.

I agree here, its all in the genes proportionate does not have anything to do with it.