PDA

View Full Version : IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moldykittens
January 10th, 2011, 07:39 PM
I am very confused.

To start out there is a girl who goes to my school that I really like. I friended her on facebook on the first day of school. At that point I saw that she was kind of hot but i didnt really Like her. the only reason i friended her was because Facebook sugested me to friend her and i rememberd her.

The reason im confused is because i have i friend who doesn't go to my school but his girlfriend and Ex nieghbor does. My friends girlfriend is good friends with the girl i like and seeing what my friend does on facebook it seems like he has been talking to the girl i like alot. Knowing my friend he jumps around alot and has had alot of diferent girlfriends also he and his Gf have been fighting alot. Also there is another girl that i also like. she is a little bit smarter and has a better personality but i like the other girl better

Help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfy B
January 11th, 2011, 02:09 AM
I think you should reword your post because honestly, your lack of grammar made me completely unable to even comprehend what you are trying to say. Maybe instead of saying "my friends friends gf" you could make up names for everyone you are describing.

Myrnodin
January 11th, 2011, 09:02 AM
I agree with wolfy_B; i didnt really understood your question... I'd also recommend trying to shorten the story; get only the essential data to us. :)