PDA

View Full Version : i think i might have schizophrenia.

Offeraintvalid
January 2nd, 2011, 06:30 PM
I think i have schizophrenia.
this is what im going through at the moment

Social withdrawal
Depersonalization (intense anxiety and a feeling of being unreal)
Loss of appetite
Delusions
The sense of being controlled by outside forces
Trouble telling dreams from reality
Confused thinking
Vivid and bizarre thoughts and ideas
Extreme moodiness
Odd behavior - Ideas that people are "out to get them"
Behaving like a younger child
Severe anxiety and fearfulness
Severe problems in making and keeping friends

It started last year when i got bullied by so called friends. i would alway's be mocked or be called names.they would break my locker and steal book's out then during class i would get in trouble and the teacher would go out and find them in my locker when they wernt there before class trying to make me delusional
One teacher would intimidate me and tell me i had special needs and fail me in her class. Even though i got a B in that subject in honors in the Government test's.

it really got me down i was suicidal i was like bipolar and anytime i went outside my house i would get mocked or somthing thrown at me

Since then ive changed school's and am finding it really hard to make friends and keep them. i dont really know how to interact socially and my parents are giving out to me over it that im acting childish and how i dont leave the house.

how am i supposed to get over it and how do i get better?

ShutUpCasey
January 2nd, 2011, 07:04 PM
Well, You might not have schizophrenia, purse.. Maybe it's just a bad case of anxiety from being bullied. But, maybe you should talked to your parents about counseling or talking to your doctor about what you're going through so that they can help. Also, get a lot of sleep. If you're not sleeping well, delusions can happen. Good luck. If you ever need to talk, Message me. Like, i'm not trying to be a creep or anything even if I may sound like one. But yeah. I got chewww. :3

Deleted User
January 2nd, 2011, 07:22 PM
Personally, I do not know much about schizophrenia. But in the case of any mental illness, it would be a good idea to speak to your parents. Sometimes you don't want to but you also do not want to let these feelings get any worse. If you can, see your family doctor to get a referral to a psychiatrist. If you are feeling suicidal and think that you just can't wait any longer, I would suggest going to the nearest hospital's ER and explain your situation. You will be spoken to by a crisis worker.

I hope this helps a little bit. Best of luck! Always here to talk if you need to!

JunkBondTrader
January 4th, 2011, 04:41 PM
What are these delusions like? They are indeed a common symptom of schizophrenia and from your post they are the most alarming thing you mentioned. The rest does seem quite vague though and could be attributed to all sorts of things.

If it's getting serious, do talk to someone. I'm sure there's someone you trust who can help you out with a delicate matter like this.

TheSingingBird
January 6th, 2011, 07:08 PM
I agree with the other posters, go see a doctor. I doubt it's schizophrenia though. Frankly, those symptoms could be attributed to many mental illnesses, especially bipolar disorder. If you're on meds for ADHD that could be the cause as well. Schizophrenia or no, you should get checked out.

And delusions/hallucinations/paranoia is more common than people think.

Flower_Girl
March 1st, 2011, 09:46 PM
You don't seem paranoid enough. And you don't hear voices. And what are your delusions?

Nevermore
March 2nd, 2011, 09:03 AM
With schizophrenia you hear and see things that aren't there. I don't think you have it. However if you want to get better then go see a counsler. You need to talk about this.