PDA

View Full Version : Shampoo As Lube?

adakr
December 31st, 2010, 04:28 AM
I've heard lots of guys say that if you use shampoo as lube it really hurts but I love to use shampoo and it never hurts me. I makes my hand wet and move faster and smoother so its amazing! But why do other guys say it hurts? Do u think its cuz I use natural organic shampoo? Lol my mom buys everything organic cuz shes obsessed with health. So does shampoo hurt you?

GeneralCrash70
December 31st, 2010, 04:32 AM
That shit burnssss... I used to do it for the same reason but it's not worth the burn...

KFC_Kid
December 31st, 2010, 04:59 AM
It's chemicals in it what causes ur glans to hurt

Lmaodude
December 31st, 2010, 05:12 AM
It doesn't hurt me lol

KFC_Kid
December 31st, 2010, 05:26 AM
I use conditioner

aussie_guy
December 31st, 2010, 07:23 AM
ive used shampoo and conditioner and neither hurt me at all, they work perfectly

teenageapplelover
December 31st, 2010, 01:29 PM
It must be the organic stuff. It lacks chemicals, right? I've used normal shampoo, or even just gotten it in the "penis hole" (real name I cannot think of) and it BURNS LIKE HELL.

smitty35
December 31st, 2010, 02:47 PM
might hurt you if it goes in...

MoveAlong
December 31st, 2010, 04:38 PM
It must be the organic stuff. It lacks chemicals, right? I've used normal shampoo, or even just gotten it in the "penis hole" (real name I cannot think of) and it BURNS LIKE HELL.
The hole at the top of the penis is called the meatus.

I agree with teenageapplelover. Of course maybe this isn't true for ALL natural shampoos.

The shampoo I use burns my eyes every day so I wouldn't use it for anything else...

Ender
December 31st, 2010, 04:54 PM
Some shampoos are designed to be gentle, and so they wouldnt burn. i.e. Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo.

But in most cases... i would advise against it. Even though it may not hurt, it is probably doing you more harm then good. I would stick to the stuff made specifically for that purpose, i.e. anal lube.

CaliKiDD
December 31st, 2010, 05:56 PM
hahahaha shampoo? what ever happend to just buying lube hahahahaha good stuff

cantwebefriends
December 31st, 2010, 07:16 PM
Depends on the content of the shampoo but i use conditioner works better and leaves it smooth after words win win situation haha

closed
December 31st, 2010, 07:21 PM
The hole at the top of the penis is called the meatus.

I agree with teenageapplelover. Of course maybe this isn't true for ALL natural shampoos.

The shampoo I use burns my eyes every day so I wouldn't use it for anything else...

lol no offence meant at all but next time you shower i recommend closing your eyes when you are in a risk of getting shampoo into your eyes ;)

anyway i tried it, well... it's not the best lubricant, and it hurts if you just leave it there, and also, if you don't wash it completely it will dry your skin - not fun.

ShootTheRunner
December 31st, 2010, 08:55 PM
A friend of mine recommended it to me, and it's never hurt me before. It actually feels great (do it all the time in the shower now :p)

Nancy Boy
December 31st, 2010, 09:13 PM
Owwwwwie. That hurts like hellll. Owww. xD
I would rather just use the hot water as lube, or nothing :)

ivanori
January 1st, 2011, 06:29 AM
Don't do it.. even if it feels good. Shampoo is a detergent that takes away the natural oils in your body. It will dry your Penis out. If you're cut this is worse because of the lack of protection/hydration* that foreskin gives.. nothing wrong with being cut, you just need to be extra careful.

Cristiann123
January 1st, 2011, 06:44 AM
If you're going to use something in the shower as lube, use conditioner, or body wash! It moisturizes the skin, whereas shampoo dries it out.

WakeyEr
January 1st, 2011, 07:29 PM
:/ No man Normal shampoo burns like a bitch. I got so much in, I had tears in my eyes when I tried to piss. It was rediclous... But i supose that Organic dosent have any chemicals in it that could burn your pecka. But i dont use orgaic so I wouldent know :p

sounddude
January 1st, 2011, 07:33 PM
yeh, use lotion or baby oil or vasaline...not shampoo...any soap can get into the uretha when you start your spasms...and that will really burn when you pee later...

MoveAlong
January 1st, 2011, 07:44 PM
Here's an idea: experiment with different lubes, rather than relying on one. It can be a fun process (duh) and you can decide what is best for you.

Ender
January 1st, 2011, 07:46 PM
Here's an idea: experiment with different lubes, rather than relying on one. It can be a fun process (duh) and you can decide what is best for you.

soooooo getting sigged

Daniel_
January 1st, 2011, 07:57 PM

Do different lubes feel differently? I figured they were all just one in the same.

MoveAlong
January 1st, 2011, 07:59 PM
Do different lubes feel differently?

Yes - you can have different experiences with different lubes.

Some lubes are less slippery than others. Some leave residue (like leftover oil from olive oil, etc). Some personal lubricants are made to warm up. These factors can definitely change pleasure level and clean-up procedures.

Fourth Dimension
January 1st, 2011, 09:01 PM
ow burns like hell

Xaylon95
January 2nd, 2011, 12:48 AM
I did the same thing, but I stopped because it in my urethra and it burned when I would pee later

SwimTech
January 2nd, 2011, 12:55 AM
I'm circumcised and shampoo and conditioner dont hurt at all

RadioPlayer
January 2nd, 2011, 01:47 AM
My advice is to just go out and buy some actual lube. It works better and feels soooo much better too. You'll thank me later.

curious_boy
January 2nd, 2011, 02:43 AM
i have used both shampoo and conditioner (both AXE) but neither hurt or burn. Conditioner is better though

whitecar
January 3rd, 2011, 12:49 AM
Normal shampoo burns the hell outta me!

walpurgusknight
January 3rd, 2011, 08:49 PM
how hard is some lube man
i tried that and it burnt like there was no tomorrow ouch

differentduck
January 3rd, 2011, 09:14 PM
Hmm, I wonder if one of those shampoo plus conditioner things would be different? We have that, maybe I should try tonight

Funnyguy
January 3rd, 2011, 09:30 PM
it only hurts if u get it inside your penis.
i use soap under my penis anyway

Tyler1
January 3rd, 2011, 09:57 PM
I've heard lots of guys say that if you use shampoo as lube it really hurts but I love to use shampoo and it never hurts me. I makes my hand wet and move faster and smoother so its amazing! But why do other guys say it hurts? Do u think its cuz I use natural organic shampoo? Lol my mom buys everything organic cuz shes obsessed with health. So does shampoo hurt you?

Yea if it gets inside ur penis it stings like crazy.

anime247
January 4th, 2011, 12:21 AM
it kind of tingles a bit and that's why I liked using it, but then it would make the skin on my penis to peal. Use conditioner, it's actually good for the skin and makes the skin softer and smoother overtime which makes masturbation and sex feel better.

psuw1357
January 7th, 2011, 07:36 PM
It Hurts.

Dive to Survive
January 7th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Ok, im confused. So i always j/o in the shower cuz its the only private place in my house and i use shampoo all the time. It doesnt burn me so r u guys telling me that theres a way to make it even better by not using shampoo?

Patchy
January 7th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Ok, im confused. So i always j/o in the shower cuz its the only private place in my house and i use shampoo all the time. It doesnt burn me so r u guys telling me that theres a way to make it even better by not using shampoo?

Shampoo will make it sting a little...not designed as lube...using something like ky jelly or vaseline would be more suitable..

ITSGUCCITIME
January 19th, 2011, 09:36 PM

Good question cuz I seem to like it and it does not hurt me

josh6387
January 24th, 2011, 07:23 PM
I used to use shampoo but it burns when you cum, so I switched to conditioner. Its almost like lotion and doesn't burn.

Hokage
January 24th, 2011, 07:31 PM
I never have to use lube, my hands just glide

jonjon77777
January 24th, 2011, 07:53 PM
that burn like crazy i wouldnt recommend usin that as lube

Randy99
January 24th, 2011, 09:07 PM
DONT US SHAMPOO!!!! It drys your skin out and it hurts like hell for weeks!!!

greekboy
January 25th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Shampoo is a bad idea. It contains detergents that will degrade the natural compounds that protect the surface of your penis. This makes wanking more rough on the skin and can lead to significant irritation and burning sensations.

aaron4455
January 25th, 2011, 05:27 PM
yes shampoo hurts with "regular" shampoo if it gose in the slit of ur penis think of it as going into ur eye hurts just the same if not more

neigh
January 30th, 2011, 01:24 AM
i use shampoo a few times but it get under my foreskin and in2 my prick. this sort of burns. i like baby oil.

car_krazed94
January 30th, 2011, 04:01 AM
i use it sometimes,it dont hurt me. i think lotion works better tho.

Jockstrapz
February 6th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Dont use it it will make your dick raw :(

canyon
February 6th, 2011, 12:19 AM

I tried shampoo once, but it burned as I was cumming and hurt for hours after. I couldn't pee for a long time haha.

If I jack off in the shower, I use conditioner. I've used that a bunch of times and it feels good and doesn't burn after you're done.

i use it sometimes,it dont hurt me. i think lotion works better tho.

I've used lotion before a couple of times, but I don't like to use it. It smells even when it doesn't have a scent, and it sticks to my hands even after I wash them a couple of times. I don't want to walk around with hands and a penis that smell like flowers haha.

CryWolf
February 8th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Yeah it burns. Especially taking a leak after. I've used conditioner before and that was better. But I just take some lotion in the shower with me.

Bluesman
February 8th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Hurts. Like. Hell.

You won't be able to piss without it burning for like 2 hours lol... and soap is even worse! *bad memories begin*

jeremybi
February 9th, 2011, 05:21 AM
dudes jus get this junk at wal mart called astroglide man. u get it where like the condoms an stuff are at. it washes off easy wit water so u cant use it in the shower but man does it ever feel good jus jackin sittin up or on the toilet or layin on the bed....omg its awesome its super slick an it dont burn at all an its only like 4 bukcs and just takes a little at a time. i hide it under my bed lol. be careful tho cus it does make this smackin noise lol........dont want to alert the rents what your up to haha

Lookingforfun
February 9th, 2011, 07:28 PM
in the shower i recommend conditioner shampoo can burn... though what works for you works for you it must help to be natural

screammonster123
March 13th, 2011, 10:22 PM
some shampoos and soaps make the penis dry
but conditionar i hear is good

JoshJ
March 13th, 2011, 10:58 PM
It Burns so bad i will never do that again.

kylek97
March 14th, 2011, 10:04 AM
if I jack in the shower u use soap or shampoo.... it feels good 2 me

ConfusedDude
March 20th, 2011, 07:20 PM
I use shampoo sometimes and i never had a problem with it