PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on with girls?

Caffeineeffect
December 23rd, 2010, 07:52 PM
Deleted, sry

Fact
December 23rd, 2010, 07:56 PM
Well, you do need to keep in mind that the people who post on here are not a representation of the world, that people do behave differently online and that often when opportunities to answer questions arise, people will answer them.

Most girls in my school act like masturbation is disgusting too, but it wouldn't surprise me if most of them hadn't thought about it in one way or another, they probably just assume masturbation is 'dirty' or masculine or whatever.

Also, why would you know if the girls in your school masturbate or are sexually active etc? They might just do so behind closed doors or out of school, you never know.

Charleigh
December 24th, 2010, 12:53 PM
probably because girls are more secrative about their masturbation and they arnt very open about it. and also, your a guy so why on earth would a girl tell you if they masturbated? they arnt going to say they dont think its discusting because they will probly think that all the boys think that they do it lol.

and as Symone said, people on here dont represent the world :D

Nilnoc
December 30th, 2010, 03:52 AM
Many of those girls might do it, but in order to conform to some of the rigid social protocols, they lie about it.

Mrs.KermitTheFrogx
January 1st, 2011, 06:58 PM
i dont see the point in denying it
most guys no that gurls do it
so whats the point in lieing?
if someone asks me if i finger myselff ... ill say likee
'Yerr feels nice aswell' ;)
and laugh itt off ... but most girls are embarressed and think they will judge them
were as online they can be who they want to be x