PDA

View Full Version : Do I have ADHD?

Rachajello
December 19th, 2010, 07:35 PM
I find it really hard to pay attention... I fidget a lot and when I talk I talk continuously about whatever crap pops into my head and I frequently change subject. I'm really impulsive too. If I think of something I think is even remotley funny to say, I'll blurt it out without thinking of how it might hurt people.
Sorry, but I've been wondering this for a while... soo?

Fact
December 19th, 2010, 07:37 PM
No one here can diagnose you properly, only a qualified doctor can.
You sound like you have some characteristics of ADHD, but you could have a lot of different things, looking at the information you've given.
If it's affecting your life/bothering you, then maybe talk to your parents/school nurse/an adult you feel comfortable with about it and maybe they'll see if anything can be done?

matt0310
December 20th, 2010, 02:24 AM
if i were to guess id say yes but im no doctor

Fiction
December 20th, 2010, 07:26 AM
As Fact said, it's it's bothering you or affecting your life you need to talk to somebody about it.
We can't diagnose you because none of us have the medical knowledge to do so. If it isn't bothering you at all then there is no reason to go and get a doctor, if it is then you should get an examination just to be on the safe side.

Byron69
April 20th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Yup sounds like u got ADHD :P

Dimitri
April 20th, 2011, 07:06 PM
No one here can diagnose you properly, only a qualified doctor can.
You sound like you have some characteristics of ADHD, but you could have a lot of different things, looking at the information you've given.
If it's affecting your life/bothering you, then maybe talk to your parents/school nurse/an adult you feel comfortable with about it and maybe they'll see if anything can be done?
I agree but you also need ot remember that you are a 14 year old girl and you just described most 14 year old girls.

georgiamay
April 21st, 2011, 04:16 AM
Please don't bump old threads, this thread is nearly 4 months old. :locked: