PDA

View Full Version : cause of curved penis?

jacklotsofstars
December 18th, 2010, 04:13 PM
hi, i am 13 and my penis is 5in and curved when erect and flaccid. it curves a little bit to my left side. I masturbate with my right hand, so can that push my penis off to the side and cause that curve? If so, how can i fix the curve? its annoying, expecially when someone else sees my penis and goes "why is it curved"?

Spyanimal
December 18th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Maybe it's on one side when you sleep. It also maybe the way it sits in your underwear, especially if you wear briefs. As long as it works, you don't really need to worry.

imma
December 18th, 2010, 04:49 PM
mines only curved when its hard

Apollo.
December 18th, 2010, 05:21 PM
I'm the same probably quite normal:)

WeaAdam
December 18th, 2010, 05:39 PM
I'm 14 and my penis moves to the right. I also use my right hand to jack off so I dont thinj it has anything to do with that. Friend request me everyone. I like talking about stuff like this

ryanlaba
December 18th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Same thing with me, I curve a little to the left when erect. I masturbate with my right hand too. But, a minor bend in the erect penis is perfectly normal, as few penises are straight as an arrow. If it is bent like a boomerang though, then there might be a problem.

campbellstarr
December 18th, 2010, 10:28 PM
You just have more tissue on the right side of your penis, you can't change it

smitty35
December 22nd, 2010, 05:56 PM
I jackoff with my left hand even though i am a righty, its normal with the curve thing.

rextoystory
December 22nd, 2010, 06:12 PM
It's normal, and there's not mch you can do about it.. just accept the way you are...

Good luck!

Coolcar65
December 22nd, 2010, 06:15 PM
Most of the time its normal. Very few ppl have a perfect 90 degree angled penis. Right now they might not notice it. Also like some ppl said the way you sleep or the way you tuck it in your boxers or breifs can curve your penis. Unfortunaly you cant uncurve it. Better learn to live with it and chillax its normal.

jacklotsofstars
December 22nd, 2010, 08:45 PM
well also, when i piss, and dont hold my dick, the pee goes about 45 degrees (0 is straight, 90 is against thigh) is that a problem?

snk102892
December 23rd, 2010, 01:13 AM
is there a problem with a curved penis?

Coolcar65
December 26th, 2010, 11:03 PM
is there a problem with a curved penis?
Well no. No health problems at all, but it might be uncomfortable to pee like someone said.

AussieBiBoy
January 6th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Mine goes alot to the left. It doesnt matter and I know it can be more enjoyable for the girl/guy ;)

sounddude
January 6th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Mine goes alot to the left. It doesnt matter and I know it can be more enjoyable for the girl/guy ;)

Exactly! Enjoy the curve, it provides you an extra way to pleasure the girl or guy you are having sex with...go with the flow....and yeah, I don't piss straight either if I just let it fly...it's cool..everyone is different...especially in the dick department!!

Matt1994
January 7th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Curved dicks turn me on, I wish I had a curved dick :( or even had a big enough dickk for it to be curved! :'(