PDA

View Full Version : Virginity: Why lose it early?

CypherCore
December 13th, 2010, 09:22 PM
I realise I'm going to get several diverse opinions about this, but why are people concerned with losing their virginities at an early age? I'm 19 and I haven't had sex yet. I would like to, but waiting for the right person seems to be the best option for me right now. I don't see it as appropriate for people to just go with the flow and lose their virginities. It almost feels like a competition whereby everyone has to go with it. I've had numerous friends who claimed they lost it but never did. Can anyone clarify and share an opinion about this? I also see it as self-destructive because it might have adverse effects on some people. Its all confusing to me lately.

Cypher

Rutherford The Brave
December 13th, 2010, 09:25 PM
I legitmately didn't plan on fucking someone so young. She was hot, she loved me, she was older and knew more. She took me into her bed and we had sex. I was young. I wasn't obsessing over doing it so young though.

jockboy14
December 13th, 2010, 09:29 PM
i think most people are into doing the "cool" thing and think that if they do what feels right then itll be all cool. they dont think about the consequences afterwards, i.e. breaking up with the chick or it just being awkward. its a big deal and yes it can most certainly wait.

max123
December 13th, 2010, 09:53 PM
i think its best to wait till ur like 20 because ur get dieases down there if u have sex too early

CBTurner
December 13th, 2010, 10:22 PM
I don't believe in sex before marriage.

SwimTech
December 13th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Sex is one thing that I really do want to wait til marriage for, although it is tempting

IbCrazy
December 13th, 2010, 11:24 PM
well men think it sounds more manly if they "say" that they have lost their virginity while in reality they havent.. We kind of use that as a show off you could say..