PDA

View Full Version : Eating out "female parts"

ATown
December 9th, 2010, 04:25 PM
So, would you guys eat out a vagina? ... Like, after I think about it. It's like, a fleshy really gross part where the girl's blood and piss was and grossed me out. But intercourse is definitely fine though because my mouth is not on/in it.

So what do you guys think? Just a question in general.

nick
December 9th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Do you hope that your gf will give you a blowjob? Where your piss comes out as you put it. If so its just wrong to have double standards. I dont understand why you think a girl should want your penis in her mouth if you are not prepared to return the favour.

Jstr
December 9th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Do you hope that your gf will give you a blowjob? Where your piss comes out as you put it. If so its just wrong to have double standards. I dont understand why you think a girl should want your penis in her mouth if you are not prepared to return the favour.

tottaly agree

JonTyler
December 9th, 2010, 04:41 PM

Great way to put it. Totally agree with this

nick
December 9th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Also, when you have sex, your focus needs to be on her, what will give her pleasure, not just on what is good for you. The first time you finger a girl you will think about the other functions of that body part, but its something you have to get over unless you want to live like a monk. Its the same the first time you go down, but get past it, deal with it, the rewards are tremendous. If you are giving your girlfriend pleasure in that way it will be hot for you too.

CBTurner
December 9th, 2010, 04:49 PM
I wouldn't want to...

But they give you oral sex, so...

SamB
December 9th, 2010, 04:53 PM
I have heard many horror stories about eating out of the vagina so no I never would!!

adam1995
December 9th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Yes... Definitely,.. Can't wait!

michew
December 9th, 2010, 05:56 PM
i would totaly eat out a vagina

Number02
December 9th, 2010, 07:17 PM
What horror stories? xD

Nothing but good has come of my exploits..

The Cali Kidd
December 9th, 2010, 07:26 PM
I have did it and I would do it again there is nothing wrong with it

bluedude97
December 9th, 2010, 07:53 PM
i would do it. :P
its the same for girls, you know giving bjs. :P

imma
December 9th, 2010, 08:50 PM
yes i would

RadioPlayer
December 9th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Yea, I would. I think it's sexy.

JJSSHH
December 9th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Prob. Not unless she asked

Dimitri
December 9th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Yes... Definitely,.. Can't wait!

I am with ya dude

ATown
December 9th, 2010, 10:17 PM

Well, shes not sucking your penis hole.. so you know it's fine..

when you eat out a vagina. all the flesh and meat is there. its all pink.

a penis is like.. just like a finger. lol get it?

AllThatIsLeft
December 10th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Well, shes not sucking your penis hole.. so you know it's fine..

when you eat out a vagina. all the flesh and meat is there. its all pink.

a penis is like.. just like a finger. lol get it?

What kind of answer is that?
your "penis hole" is what her tongue is going over.
there could be left over pee, for all you know.
Besides, penis/ball smell isn't the prettiest thing either.

You should be more appreciative of what you are getting. and if you are grossed out by it, you better not be hoping for a b/j.

Besides if the girl takes care of herself, scent, or taste isn't there to begin with. You don't have to look at it, just close your eyes.

Each to their own, but make it sound like it's the worse possible thing in the world.

The Madman
December 10th, 2010, 01:17 PM
I tried it and didn't like it. SO i won't do it again unless I really want to.

But i finger my girlfriend all the time, it doesnt bother me

Andrew0017
December 10th, 2010, 05:38 PM
I love eating my girlfriend out because she loves it. There's nothing gross about her "female parts" at all, at least to me. Plus, as someone else said, it's only fair...if I want her to give me a blow job, which I know isn't her most favorite thing in the world but she does it because I do stuff for her, then I should be prepared to return the favor.

Vkid
December 10th, 2010, 10:45 PM
no my fav thing in the world but i wud, i mean if i want a bj it's only fair i return the favor

girl555
December 11th, 2010, 07:30 AM
im a girl and i dont think its gross. when i experiment with my best friend (girl) i will definentely enjoy eating her out. i think it would be enjoyable eating her out. and it will taste nice cause we are going to eat some sweet fruit beforehand. and she will also eat me out which i am looking forward to a lot :P

jonjon77777
December 11th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Thats easy HELL YES and have!

residentfreeman
December 11th, 2010, 10:50 PM
I would. If it makes my partner feel good then im perfectly happy to do this. Even so I dont have any problems with it.

jaxp
December 11th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Yes,its great to satisfy your gf

mzhockey1696
December 12th, 2010, 12:10 AM
the girls love it, its not so bad just dont think about whats been there before your doing it.

Imsilly
December 13th, 2010, 03:06 AM
Hell yeah I would!I would love pleasing a girl.

Billy.smith49
December 13th, 2010, 05:13 AM
personally i know that it is disguesting, but my favorite part of sex is eating the girl out...

boosterboy
December 13th, 2010, 11:11 AM
i would if it was clean and had no Std's

Derek_001
December 13th, 2010, 11:14 AM
when i get off here i most likely will xD

usedtobejv
December 15th, 2010, 06:52 PM
I'd love to!!!

ummidk
December 15th, 2010, 09:52 PM
i would definitely