PDA

View Full Version : Cant decide??

runner4life
December 2nd, 2010, 09:25 PM
So this girl and I have been good friends for a while (2 years) the first year we were really close and now we are "good friends" but I think I really like her. Should I ask her out??

Vonn
December 2nd, 2010, 09:28 PM
Obviously you haven't read this (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=89081).

Hint at it and go from there.

runner4life
December 2nd, 2010, 09:34 PM
Obviously you haven't read this (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=89081).

What should I tell her? I am texting her now?

Vonn
December 2nd, 2010, 09:40 PM
What should I tell her? I am texting her now?

You know her better than I do. I'm guessing just asking her is out of the question?

Or:

runner4life
December 2nd, 2010, 09:42 PM
You know her better than I do. I'm guessing just asking her is out of the question?

Or:

Not really "out of the question" I just dont know that she likes me

Vonn
December 2nd, 2010, 09:44 PM
Not really "out of the question" I just dont know that she likes me

That's how it is for everybody. If you don't ask, you'll never know.

mzhockey1696
December 2nd, 2010, 11:50 PM
That's how it is for everybody. If you don't ask, you'll never know.

I think you should ask. I had the same situation with a good friend of mine and I was at a sleepover with my friend when I told if I more then liked her and I wanted to date, and I thought if she said no that I would just say that my friend did it as a joke and it wasnt me texting her. its a pretty good way to do it in my opinon.

Bmatlman
December 2nd, 2010, 11:56 PM
I think you should ask. I had the same situation with a good friend of mine and I was at a sleepover with my friend when I told if I more then liked her and I wanted to date, and I thought if she said no that I would just say that my friend did it as a joke and it wasnt me texting her. its a pretty good way to do it in my opinon.

yeah thats a pretty good idea. do that dude.