PDA

View Full Version : Could I have been schizophrenia?

Macshutter
November 24th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Well, I smoked this thing called k2 and its legal. I started to freak out and have anxiety. I felt like the room was tilting sideways, and I started to have this weird hallucination, where I stare at something and everything else goes blurry and only the object gets in focus and like I start to have 2d vision. It freaked me out Bad, so anyways 2 weeks after. I started to feel randomly high...It fucked with my mind a little...And started to have anxiety. I haven't felt high since like 2-3 weeks ago. Its nothing I have to worry about anymore. But the hallucination still happens, If I force it too. Its really weird, I cant stare at something for to long or else because it start to trip out...Do you think Its ever going to leave my mind? Or is this forever? This was about 3-4 months ago. But I still have that little trippy hallucination. I am sure its not placebo. Cause I really see it. And sometimes wonder what would happen if I do stare at something all for a LONG time. Would I black out? Is this schizophrenia?

Fiction
November 25th, 2010, 08:17 AM
I don't think this is schitzophrenia, it is a pretty normal side effect of some drugs. Although, if your hallucination continue for the next few months then it's possible that it could be the beginnings of it.
Some drugs can make you high a long time after you take them. I've heard of people before who took drugs in there youth and have then crashed cars years later due to it. Drugs are a bad idea and if these types of things continue you should be seen my a doctor.

ShatteredWings
November 25th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Stoned and hallucinating isn't skitzo.

Stay clean for awhile, and see if it continues.

Sith Lord 13
November 25th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Getting a diagnosis of schizophrenia requires these symptoms without drug involvement.

TheSingingBird
January 6th, 2011, 07:13 PM
It's probably something like a flashback. You're probs not schizo, but lay off the drugs so you don't risk it.

georgiamay
January 7th, 2011, 11:05 AM
please don't bump old threads. :locked: