PDA

View Full Version : ADD??

landon christopher
November 4th, 2010, 01:02 PM
I think I may have ADD...All I know is that something has to be wrong with me...

Just some things:
I can't pay attention, even when I'm doing something fun, I'm always thinking about something else. I feel like I have to work my ass off, staying up all hours of the night just to make D's in school, I have trouble focusing in class, like, instead of just hearing the teacher and understanding/conprehending/learning what they are saying...I hear kids talking, the air conditioner going, people walking down the hall, and the teacher talking...ALL AT ONCE. It's too freaking difficult for me to decypher what I'm supposed to pay attention to. Homework never happens at home, I start, but never finish, when I start doing it and something pulls my attention away from it and I look back to continue where I left off it's like starting over, I have to re-read everything I've already written and it rarely makes sense. I have trouble retaining information too, like I can't remember anything...I study, really hard, actually harder than most, but I still make C's & D's. My friends always bag on me cause we'll go to a movie and I can remember if I liked it or not, but I can't tell you what happened in it. In conversation I stumble over my words, My mind is always blank, and I couldn't tell you something like a story about something that happened in my day without confusing myself and you because I can't find the right words, even now it's taken me an hour to write this. And my memory is really bad, like not remember important events in my own life. Please don't tell me I'm depressed because I'm not, just aggrivated :/ I just want to know if it sounds like ADD or something else??

My girlfriend of two years just got diagnosed AAD/ADHD and started taking addorall or something, and it really helped her, and it sucks to see her doing better and her be able to sit down for however long without losing focus when It's all I can do not to pull my hair out!!

Dimitri
January 3rd, 2011, 08:31 PM
I think you need to talk to your primary care physician. I was diagnoised 12 years ago.

Fiction
January 3rd, 2011, 09:45 PM
Please do not bump old threads :locked: