PDA

View Full Version : Schizophrenic friend

jrl719
November 3rd, 2010, 11:06 PM
Okay, so I was bored and I was reading the Psychiatric Ward section on schizophrenic stories... It was one of those things that you get really interested in and you can't stop reading it. But as I read, I started to put things together... And I noticed my friend has some symptoms.

~She claims she hears a demon talking to her, and that she gets possessed, and the demon supposedly "attacks" her... I think its a bunch of bull, but still...

So I kept reading... and now I'm wicked paranoid that I'm gonna like die in my sleep, and I need to get up for school in 6 hours... Help now please, so I don't start flipping shitt.

And I know I totally went from one subject to another, but, the friend part contributed to my story.

Charleigh
November 27th, 2010, 01:27 PM
im a bit confused by what you mean.
but if you think your friend has got schitzopherenia, its wrong to diagnose it. she might be trying to look for attention, there might be reasons behind it. you cant just jump straight to what you might think it is. talk to a school nurse or someone that will keep it confidential, you dont want to embaress her or him. x
it could be a list of things, him or her might just want someone to listen to them and will do anything.
ive had a friend that claimed she saw dead people, it turned out she was badly depressed and her mind was creating images or her grandad that passed away. she swore to me she could see him, but it was when the shock and the trauma hit her.
try and help him or her. talk to someone about it though, just incase she or he is showing early symptoms of schits. but dont tell him or her you think they have got a issue. that might upset him or her.
hope i helped ;) x

Flower_Girl
March 1st, 2011, 09:53 PM
If it is just delusions it's delusional disorder. And if you don't believe in demons I'm guessing you are a nihlist. According to science anyone who is not a nihlist has delusional disorder.

Syvelocin
March 1st, 2011, 10:10 PM
Please don't bump old threads :locked: