PDA

View Full Version : Is this anything.

Blud
October 27th, 2010, 06:46 AM
Alreyt, am a normal person I live life I got mates and stuff but I cant get away from the past and I wanna know what it is, around a year ago I started getting extreme paranoia leading to panic attacks ect. But it got worst because once I was laying down and this voice came it was like a demon and I heared a woman getting killed and this guy laughting, and it started laughing at me and I told it to fuck off, then it got angry at me and started speaking latin alreyt then abit later I wouldnt eat sweets err was scared to drink out of unclean cups, and well it started getting weird because I believed that the things which made us was like tryin to help and will take away everybodys freedoms and make them think like me because I'm a special thing for the future. Sounds stupid as fuck yer, but after abit of socializing and talking and just forgetting it got alright I forgot but then it started again now, the old thing. You might not believe it but I can perdict the time almost perfect everytime. I was talking to my mates no phone or owt or watch and I get it right all the time, and it happens a lot. I try meditate and all that shit but, meh. I wanna live a normal life :L and this is just going to shite.

georgiamay
October 27th, 2010, 07:20 AM
About the time thing, that's probably nothing at all. Some people have a good awareness of time, and you might be one of them people.

No one here can diagnose you with anything, but we can advice you to see a doctor. You obviously seem to think that this is linked to schizophrenia, so if you see a doctor, they'll be able to tell you if you might have it or not. They'll refer you to a psychiatrist to diagnose you if they think there's any chance of you having schizophrenia.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Normally people don't start to show signs of schizophrenia until they're in their 20's.

Hearing voices might be a sign of schizophrenia, but some symptoms of mental illnesses do overlap, so I wouldn't rush into a self diagnosis. If you really are worried, talk to a doctor.

I'mGood luck, and take care :hug:

Danjor
October 27th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Georgiamay has a point. Hearing voices can overlap with other mental ilnesses (look up scizoaffective) I my self have scizoaffective disorder. Go see a psychiatrist. We can't diagnose you, cause thats a dangerous area. But he/she can and can tell you specifically what it is.

Schizophrenia
November 9th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Alreyt, am a normal person I live life I got mates and stuff but I cant get away from the past and I wanna know what it is, around a year ago I started getting extreme paranoia leading to panic attacks ect. But it got worst because once I was laying down and this voice came it was like a demon and I heared a woman getting killed and this guy laughting, and it started laughing at me and I told it to fuck off, then it got angry at me and started speaking latin alreyt then abit later I wouldnt eat sweets err was scared to drink out of unclean cups, and well it started getting weird because I believed that the things which made us was like tryin to help and will take away everybodys freedoms and make them think like me because I'm a special thing for the future. Sounds stupid as fuck yer, but after abit of socializing and talking and just forgetting it got alright I forgot but then it started again now, the old thing. You might not believe it but I can perdict the time almost perfect everytime. I was talking to my mates no phone or owt or watch and I get it right all the time, and it happens a lot. I try meditate and all that shit but, meh. I wanna live a normal life :L and this is just going to shite.

it sounds like schizotypal disorder

Blud
November 14th, 2010, 03:07 AM
Well Doctor said 3 month ago when I tried seeing someone I'd get theropy booked, still no call..

tombstone
November 14th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Well Doctor said 3 month ago when I tried seeing someone I'd get theropy booked, still no call..

phone the doctor, or whoever was suppose to phone you.