PDA

View Full Version : Schizophrenia Diaries True Stories & Diaries of Psychological Torture

LiTTleBrok3nDolly
October 16th, 2010, 06:27 PM
I read about this one girl who felt as though she was on a tv show with hidden cameras spying on her and she didnt go to the bathroom or take showers for days i felt like this totally when i was in 9 & 10 grade, a year and a half ago and two years ago. It was bad but i didnt tell anyone i would always joke around with my mom saying "wouldnt it be weird if we were on a tv show with hidden cameras?" And about a year and a half ago i started hearing voices nothing bad the occasional "your weak" or "your so stupid for failing school" but then a few months ago they got worse i would think friends were against me and thats why they didnt text me and a month a o i believed there was a community against me and spying on me and typing info on me, and now? The same but i know who the head leader is. I cant say more or else i will be in trouble all i will say is that they tell me what to do if i dont then they threaten me if i do it they leave me alone. I can see then in my head, putting files away and sometimes, like a few minutes ago, i saw someone walk by my door, noone was there, except one of they spy people, a boy, a guy late 20's. He was starring at me for about three seconds, then moved away and was gone. He knows im on here, i should stop before they threaten me.

georgiamay
October 17th, 2010, 08:50 AM
have you spoken to anyone about this? are you seeing a psychaitrist or something?

I can safely tell you that the voices in your head aren't real. They cannot hurt you.
Your friends aren't against you, this is all in your head. hun, I really think you should see a psychologist about this, they'll be able to help you, and the voices will fade, and then they'll go away.

Have you been diagnosed with shizophrenia?

LiTTleBrok3nDolly
October 17th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Have you been diagnosed with shizophrenia?

No i havent only BPD