PDA

View Full Version : Schizophrenic?

Jennifer's Ashes
August 28th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Well, I'm not sure of anything because it doesn't always happen. But every time I'm sick or in any way shape or form I cannot do anything because of how I am always horribly delirious. It's not quite to do with Being unaware, I literally have these terrifying, dark, horrific visions in my minds eye which render me incapable of leading my own life. I also have a terrible fear of depth, the dark, and the unknown in general, which may be linked? I hate it.. At some point it was as though I was on mars, trying to breathe. Then I would be holding onto a ceiling fan, spinning faster and faster; being compressed onto it. Then once I'm... What's the word? Conscious, I suppose, I can never fully remember the evil mirages. Those two, and once there were evil people running around on my face, are the only ones I can fully recall.
Anyone have any idea why this has happened to every time vie been sick, from head colds to swine flu? (swine flu was the worst delirium ever in the history of man kind)

Asylum
August 30th, 2010, 08:38 PM
no one can diagnose u hun online, best to go to a doctor and talk about it so they can get you help. sounds to me like something to ask a doctor, it's better to be safe then sorry, go to ze doctors!! sorry i couldn't be of more help :(