PDA

View Full Version : Maybe?

welcome_to_chaos
August 5th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Ok so here the bottom line. a lot of people think im ocd but i dont know if i am. My room is spotless cuz if anything is out of place i know somethings gunna go wrong. and im constantly counting the number of letters and spaces in the sentices i write. Cuz odd number of letters are unucky. but cuz of that there stronger...i have to have things even always and in strait lines. im extreamly afraid of getting a disease from someone else. i dont think i have ocd i think its just me being me. but what do u think?

guacamole24
August 5th, 2010, 11:31 AM
I think it could maybe possibly be OCD, but it very likely might just be you being very organized. If you are really worried about it, I think you should consult a doctor. They could tell you for sure.

XpopularX
August 5th, 2010, 11:49 AM
U dont have ocd. I eat eat friuits and veggies cuz i hatregetting sick and i eat junk food then and there. everything always has to be clean thts mine. I hate ppl who use bad grammer and im always correcting. So you dont have ocd. You just have to have things to ur likeing

Azunite
August 5th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Well I don't count the numbers of spaces in a sentece or something but for example, I make sure, for example, to take the TV's volume level not 19 or 24, i make it 20 or 25.
When I draw a line not straight, I erase it and try to draw it full straight.
When ı arrange my books or my CD boxes, I make sure long boxes are not between shorter ones, in a strategy game, when i construct buildings, I make sure it looks like a street or looks arranged.
There is nothing wrong with me , so there is nothing wrong with you :)