PDA

View Full Version : Yelling Voices

Tenissa
August 1st, 2010, 07:53 PM
I hear these awful voices in my head yelling at me. they come and go as they please..... I don't know how to make them stop. I try so hard not to cry when they are acting to badly. Does anyone else have voices that yell terrible things at them? If so any advice on how to at least drown them out of my head?

welcome_to_chaos
August 1st, 2010, 08:15 PM
yes ive had them...all u can do is try to drown them out or distract yoursellf. but they never go away fully good luck :)

Azunite
August 6th, 2010, 10:21 AM
What they say, what they talk about ?

misery_business
August 6th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Listen to music, use those big headphone thingies, lay down or wateverand just try to focus on the music but as Ray said their not fully gonna go but good luck :)

Azunite
August 6th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Maybe you are thinking things you don't even realize that you think. Lik ethey say "Die you b*tch!?" or other sort :d?

Zephyr
August 8th, 2010, 01:17 AM
I used to hear voices and chronic screaming until I got medicated. As many have said, the good quick fix is headphones, mostly if it's just little things that you're hearing. All in all, try and keep yourself busy so that it doesn't get to you. If they're severe, you might want to keep track of what you hear and when you hear it so that you can show it to a professional if need be.

Bawnji
August 17th, 2010, 10:21 PM
I only have them when I deliberately place myself in a trance.
I can literally induce schizophrenia, although that only happens when I'm laying on my bed. Not when I'm fully conscious.