PDA

View Full Version : possible or not possible help!!!

tania
July 27th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Hi everyone it's been 2 years since I've been diagnosed with schizophrenia. I hear voices plus I think people csan read my mind. I was wondering if it IS possible for people to read each others mind with a device of some sort. HA ve any of you ever heaqrd of a girl in the netherlands who's mind is being read?? That girl in the netherlands is me btw. My psychiatrists says it's impossible for people to read each others mind, but I still believe that someone's planted some sort of device in my brain. Is this possible? Plsss help!

Travtheman95
July 29th, 2010, 11:10 PM
i dont think anyone can read your mind. With todays technology it it maybe possible for researchers to try and read someones mind but i really doubt anyone did that to you since noone told you that they did. Plus if there was a device it would probably need to be connected to your brain and not wireless

Zephyr
July 30th, 2010, 04:49 AM
You're letting the paranoia get to you hun. Mind reading is fictional, nobody is ever going to be able to get inside your head. As far as devices go, the polygraph is the closest thing that there is to mind reading, and all that does is measure your heart rate, pulse and tempurature when you're asked a question. You're going to be okay, nothing is planted in your head, nobody can remotely even begin to 'read your mind', psychic powers do not exist.

georgiamay
July 30th, 2010, 06:42 AM
no, i don't think there'll ever be such thing as being able to read minds, don't let the paranoia get to you. just keep telling yourself there's no such thing as mind reading, no one will ever be able to read your mind or get inside your head in any way.

ShatteredWings
July 30th, 2010, 07:43 AM
Yep, something i've dealt with to (probably not skitzo though)
NO ONE can read your mind.
No one.
it's all fiction.

Even lie detector tests can be wrong. They run on physical reactions to statements and stimuli, and not everyone responds 'correctly' to them.

There is no device in your brain i promice you that.
even if you can 'feel' it, there is none.

Bawnji
August 17th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Maybe Science hasn't reached that point of understanding yet.
It's like a 12th century man stating that there will be no such things as automated machines.