PDA

View Full Version : my sister touched my penis

Kaizen
July 15th, 2010, 06:39 PM
we were swimming i noticed her looking to me in sexual view. we were playing an having fun. she touch me penis and hold it until i get a boner

am i love family sex because i got a boner?

nick
July 15th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Its not appropriate to let your sister touch your penis, let alone hold it until you get an erection. You cant help getting erect, any sexual contact is likely to cause that at your age. If it happens again just move away and say "dont do that".

TheFame
July 15th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Um ew. Thats inappropriate for a family member. But if anything touches your penis its going to get a boner..but just make sure your sister dosent do that

Mynameisconner
July 15th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Watch the incest. That's bound to get you into trouble. It's not your fault you got a boner though.

beedubs
July 16th, 2010, 12:17 AM
talk to her and tell her you dont like when she does that, that and its illegal. but like everyone said, you cant help the boner

justalovestruckteen
July 16th, 2010, 01:41 AM
Oh brother and sister love!

I love thoses its so forbiden...

Kindof like student and teacher relationships,

(not helping am I?)

Aves
July 16th, 2010, 02:11 AM
(not helping am I?)

Nope :3

It's wrong, don't do it. Go out, find a girlfriend. Incest is wrong. Even in Alabama.

karl
July 16th, 2010, 02:12 AM
That's not a good thing for her to do

myskias
July 16th, 2010, 03:24 AM
Nope :3

It's wrong, don't do it. Go out, find a girlfriend. Incest is wrong. Even in Alabama.

hahahahhahahahahahhahah best statement ever!

Sachin
July 16th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Lolz.

Incest.

miami_kid
July 18th, 2010, 11:18 PM
well its not your fault that it happened or anything, but if she does it again, tell her not to. it IS illegal and just pretty weird :P

guacamole24
July 19th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Yeah, that's quite strange. You really should bring it up next time she does it or looks at you differently... but you can't do anything about the boner.

Dorsum Oppel
July 19th, 2010, 09:51 AM
I don't find incest to be wrong as long as it's between age appropriate family members. However, I doubt you lover her romantically. Don't fuck her if you don't love her romantically.

Sasha
July 20th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Not cool

Voodoo
July 20th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Well, your sister shouldn't be touching you in your private areas, nor should you touch her back, it's just.. not wrong but not the best thing too do, after all she is your sister.

Hanyo
July 24th, 2010, 03:27 AM
It doesn't seem like it was your fault, unless you invited her to it. She's your sister so it IS wrong though, so you shouldn't let her do that anymore.

AllThatIsLeft
July 24th, 2010, 04:07 AM
Just to warn you. Try to keep this serious and on topic. stupid remarks don't help to the topic at hand.

lolimbrando
July 24th, 2010, 12:52 PM
That's a bit disturbing, if I were you she wouldn't have even been able to touch it.

oscarlichen
July 24th, 2010, 07:34 PM
That's just disgusting. Don't let her do that again.

MisterE
July 24th, 2010, 07:37 PM
its not wierd you got erect, anyone will if someone is being touched in a sexual way,
the wierd part might be that your sister was atracted to you enought to grab your genitals in the 1st place, you might want to talk to her about boundrys,

ackmedsgirl666
July 24th, 2010, 08:33 PM
like many ppl have already told you
anything that nakes contact with ur penis will get you aroused
but don't let her do it again because that is incest which is illegal
she was probably just curious and wanted a closer look and to touch as well
looking is one thing but touching is another
try to stay away from that bro

The Joker
July 25th, 2010, 02:01 AM
I don't find incest to be wrong as long as it's between age appropriate family members. However, I doubt you lover her romantically. Don't fuck her if you don't love her romantically.

You should never have sex with your family members.

Due to the close blood line, the babies will come out deformed physically, mentally, or both.

It doesn't matter if you love them or not.

XpopularX
July 28th, 2010, 02:46 AM
all i can say is lol

Spoookster
July 29th, 2010, 09:02 PM
2 Words: INCEST - EWWWW

AllThatIsLeft
July 29th, 2010, 09:07 PM
okay this has got out of hand, the OP should have enough answer, so I'm locking this.

:locked: