PDA

View Full Version : I think my bf secretly came inside me - how can you tell??

jessy-B
July 6th, 2010, 10:51 PM
well, I have been together with this guy - he is *reeeally* sweet and all... we have sex quite often, but I don't know very much how things like "that" feel becouse I have never been with another guy before.

So the question (the topic) might seem very obvious to some, but not to me, becouse it has never happened. Becouse he always pulls out.

And yes, the first thing you think is that I should have felt it running out and mystery solved right. But this was in the shower. So its not that easy.

And thing is, I don't believe he would do such a thing without telling me about it... I trust him enough... but it was very suspicious, so its why I ask here: how can you tell? do you feel anything particular? I mean, I didnt feel the semen from him or that it got warm or anything - arent you supposed to feel that? I did feel his penis twitching around alot though, and such. And from his breathing and such, I thought he came. But he said he didnt. He also *always* pleads me to let him cum inside on my safe times, but I am not letting him :) too risky. And well from what I understand from the rules here, I don't think I can give more details on what he did, couse I don't want to get banned on my first post for "sex stories" or whatever :) ~Not allowed-Tiberius~

I need to know how its supposed to feel, becouse if he actually did it, then I might as well dump him becouse I could never trust him again.

beedubs
July 6th, 2010, 11:32 PM
well i have never had sex with a girl, nor am i a girl, but when i guy comes he penis will "pulse" almost. i know the feeling of semen and it is very warm. even though its your "safe time", you should always wear a condom because you never know what could happen. its just safer, it only takes one sperm cell to enter the egg to make you become pregnate.

when he pulled out did he come, because if he did, then he didnt come inside you.

Rutherford The Brave
July 6th, 2010, 11:40 PM
All I have to say is take the neccessary precautions, you need to use a condom and birth control. No, oh he'll pull out and we'll be fine.

sildavin
July 7th, 2010, 01:15 AM
I dont really have an answer to your question, but it def sounds like he came. But a little food for thought. Even during your "Safe time" you can still get pregnant, even if he pulls out.

The "pre cum" can also contain sperm, while rare, it can still cause to get pregnant.

Good luck, and from now on, use a condom!

nick
July 7th, 2010, 03:43 AM
As the poster above has said you can get pregnant from unprotected sex even if he does pull out on time as sperm can be present in precum. You should also think about using condoms to protect yourself from STI's.

Tiberius
July 7th, 2010, 03:55 AM
TS :arrow: General Puberty

suprise
July 7th, 2010, 04:03 AM
FEMME!! QU'EST-CE QUE TU FAIS???
LADY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

he could cum at any moment!! USE A CONDOM!!!!!!
Pre-cum can contain sperm cells... so that could get you pregnant...
IF you dont want to use a condom, use birth control OR SOMETHING!! some sort of preventive mesures!.

jessy-B
July 7th, 2010, 12:25 PM
thanks for all replies :)

and it's nice that you all care, but I was not really asking for opinions on whether the pull out method is good or not :)

I just simply asked how it felt.

I'm still not overly sure he actually did it. Oh well :(

and tiberius... I thought pm was a thing where you could say anything? :)

Islandia200
July 7th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Well, did he cum somewhere else? Usually when guys pull out before they cum they finish off somewhere else on the girl.

Did he go flaccid soon after he pulled out? Probably means he already came.

Antares
July 7th, 2010, 03:27 PM

and it's nice that you all care, but I was not really asking for opinions on whether the pull out method is good or not :)

I just simply asked how it felt.

I'm still not overly sure he actually did it. Oh well :(

and tiberius... I thought pm was a thing where you could say anything? :)

Apart from the fact that you can't ask for or invite people to PM you, we also encourage that you don't share sexual stories over pm.

So thats why it was removed

www.virtualteen.org
July 7th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Jess you gotta realise no matter what you are told in here you can't be sure enough to thrust it.

It's like this; girls and guys are very different, you're gonna feel some guys come in you and other you won't. Some girls will feel your boyfriend come in them (if he did) while others (maybe such as yourself) won't.
You can't really use the movement of his dick to much either. I often press hard with my dick (called PC-muscle???) so its the same movement as when I cum. This makes some girls really excited and then we just keep on going.

If you really wanna know theres only one way to find out and thats to make him cum inside you while showering with the same water temperature and whatever else you remember. You agree this won't work right.
So my suggestion, you can ignore this, nothing to do with your question, if you thrust him, don't come online and start asking these kind of questions, it can only lead to paranoia nothing else, impossible for others to know what you gonna feel, at most they can say what they experienced, no way that may be the same for you. In stead, get protection, both birth control and condoms, you never know if he has an accident and cums early because you might be so damn hot, who knows? Heck as already mentioned, the precum does contain semen, it can make you pregnant, and a condom may protect against disease, but still there are like 4% chance of getting pregnant even with a condom on and pulling out. Imagine the risks without condom.

If you dislike protection you know there are other ways you can satisfy eachother. Sex does not need intercourse, just two people enjoying eachother and getting off to eachothers

jessy-B
July 7th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Well, did he cum somewhere else? Usually when guys pull out before they cum they finish off somewhere else on the girl.

Did he go flaccid soon after he pulled out? Probably means he already came.

Thanks for trying to answer my question instead of telling me things I already know :)

But it's hard to explain... and I don't know how much i can tell here, but I give it a shot, and try to keep it as non-sexy as possible :) I will be safely censored otherwise I assume, so it doesnt matter :)

well he was doing it from behind, so I couldnt really see if he was more flaccid when he came out...

Explicit material- Tiberius

also, this was on my safe period and he knew that, and he had asked like 5 times if he couldnt cum in me this time...

what do you people think? you think he faked cumming outside? I mean, I didnt feel anything at all except the twitching/pulsing, and he swears to me that he came outside. I just don't know... to me, this is *very* suspcious but I don't want to believe he would lie to me... I feel like I could trust him, and I don't want to bitch out completely at him, if it turns out I am wrong after all.

some peoples opinions would be nice

And regulus... yes I understand :) I will not do it again. (and if this is too much "sex story" then at least notice that I havent used any dirty words, and that it is important that I get some opinions.. and it says in your rules that it is ok to be descriptive then...)

myskias
July 7th, 2010, 06:00 PM
okay well from the sounds of it it sounds like he did cum inside of you. you werent doing regular sex right? it was in the behind correct? haha well assuming it was. ive done that before. and ive had someone cum inside of me also.. and that little discription above sounds like he did. i believe he did do it but thats your ultimate decision. but usually after u do it in the behind u can kind of like... push it out? its hard to explain so yeah.... sorry thats the best i can do!

jessy-B
July 7th, 2010, 06:02 PM
okay well from the sounds of it it sounds like he did cum inside of you. you werent doing regular sex right? it was in the behind correct? haha well assuming it was. ive done that before. and ive had someone cum inside of me also.. and that little discription above sounds like he did. i believe he did do it but thats your ultimate decision. but usually after u do it in the behind u can kind of like... push it out? its hard to explain so yeah.... sorry thats the best i can do!
No, it was "regular" sex :) not in the behind :P (never done that!)

and yes, obviously it is my decision :) im just hearing peoples opinions.. thanks... actually the more I read what i said, the more I think he did it...

myskias
July 7th, 2010, 06:05 PM
well from what it sounds like.. i would assume he did.. but yeah id get a preg test to be safe

jessy-B
July 7th, 2010, 06:07 PM
but yeah id get a preg test to be safe
Well, that part I think is OK, becouse I took one of theese "moring after pills" without telling him (so that he wouldnt think I mistrust him) :)

this is more about knowing of he did it or not, so I know if I can trust him in the future... couse I don't want a bf who would do that...

myskias
July 7th, 2010, 06:10 PM
of course i understand! maybe ask him seriously though like beg him to tell u the truth or something? i dunoo

prettyprincess
July 7th, 2010, 06:11 PM
I dont think you really can tell for sure. But was he able to ejaculate afer he tool it out? Because if he did then he probably ddnt do it in you.

jessy-B
July 7th, 2010, 06:18 PM
I dont think you really can tell for sure. But was he able to ejaculate afer he tool it out? Because if he did then he probably ddnt do it in you.
I couldn't see it becouse he was behind and he told me to stand still :( but he *sounded* like he did... and he acted like he came *on* my thing...but I didnt feel his "spurts" on me or anything, and I guess the "ahh" parts he did could have been faked... I mean it sounded odd anyway...

and he showered with water at the same time, as he "came"... very convinient becouse it wouldnt show then...

nick
July 7th, 2010, 06:42 PM

You are entitled to ask any question you like and, providing we stay within the rules and are not just rude or abusive, we are entitled to give the answer we think it deserves.

lol at the stupidity of anyone that thought "from behind" meant anal sex.

jessy-B
July 7th, 2010, 06:50 PM
You are entitled to ask any question you like and, providing we stay within the rules and are not just rude or abusive, we are entitled to give the answer we think it deserves.
Gotcha :) Sorry if I sounded rude or anything.. i'm happy for any answer :)

TheFame
July 7th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Im happy to hear that you took pills.

Because when i was reading your post on how it happened my jaw dropped and i was feeling bad about how your were going to tell your parents about being pregnanat...lol my mind raced

But to answer your question.
He so came inside you. First of all when you cum sometimes the orgasm is so intence you freeze and you dont move. Seccond of all knowing that he froze and dug his dick deep into you is another clue that he came in you. and then there was the pulse during it.

He came inside you basically.

Tiberius
July 7th, 2010, 07:00 PM

lol at the stupidity of anyone that thought "from behind" meant anal sex.

A moderator has already responded, so I think she understands.

nick
July 7th, 2010, 07:07 PM
TS :arrow: General Puberty

Apart from the fact that you can't ask for or invite people to PM you, we also encourage that you don't share sexual stories over pm.

So thats why it was removed

A moderator has already responded, so I think she understands.
With respect Chris, neither of the two previous moderator comments make the same point that I was making.

Tiberius
July 7th, 2010, 08:17 PM
With respect Chris, neither of the two previous moderator comments make the same point that I was making.

You didn't get my point. When a moderator is currently active in moderating a thread, they make the person in question aware of the rules and therefor there is no need to "back-seat mod" when we are already doing our jobs, whether it be in public or behind the scenes.

If you wish to discuss this further, please respond in pm so as to get the thread back on topic. Thank you.

jessy-B
July 7th, 2010, 11:03 PM
ut to answer your question.
He so came inside you. First of all when you cum sometimes the orgasm is so intence you freeze and you dont move. Seccond of all knowing that he froze and dug his dick deep into you is another clue that he came in you. and then there was the pulse during it.

He came inside you basically.

Thanks for the response... thats 2 votes that he actually did it...

Well, based on what you said, it kind of makes sense...becouse it *had* to have been an intense orgasm (he hadent gotten any for a week, and he usually cums quite hard, and I had teased him all day)

And aha ok, so it's normal that a guy stops like that if the orgasm is very intense? I had no idea. lol...good to know that when he says he is resting, he is actually having the orgasm of his life in me :P

but why is it a clue that he pushed his thing deep in me? Is that some kind of guy thing to do when you cum?

Tiberius
July 7th, 2010, 11:11 PM
And aha ok, so it's normal that a guy stops like that if the orgasm is very intense? I had no idea. lol...good to know that when he says he is resting, he is actually having the orgasm of his life in me :P

It's normal to do that, because we otherwise can feel like we're going to pass out or that we're screwing sandpaper. It's a strong possibility that he did.

Sasha
July 8th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Make sure he wears a condom next time. It's not worth the risk

Dog Desab
July 8th, 2010, 01:55 PM
it sounds like it maybe he got caught up in the moment of sex and then forgot and is now scared that you think he came inside and will break up with him for it so he pretended he didnt.... if you confront him dont break up with him just make it clear its not allowed

TheFame
July 8th, 2010, 04:09 PM
but why is it a clue that he pushed his thing deep in me? Is that some kind of guy thing to do when you cum?

Lol its kinda hard to explain because i have nothing to relate with you

but yes :P they push their dick really deep and freeze

jessy-B
July 8th, 2010, 04:53 PM
well I guess most of you were right :) he confessed to me today that he did it. and to say the least, he was relieved when i said I took a morning after pill xD haha.

have still not decided if I am going to forgive him.

anyway thanks for the answers :)