PDA

View Full Version : boners in locker rooms

Judas
July 5th, 2010, 07:54 AM
when you go to the pool locker rooms to change with your dad, do you change next to him?

if you do do you get a boner?
does he get a boner?
does he comment on your penis?

Jagador
July 5th, 2010, 08:17 AM
No... i never change next to a guy in public locker rooms.... not even my own dad... and if i have to.. i make sure i am covered... as for the boner parts.. heavens no.. that would be the most awkward situation ever.... And to answer the commenting portion... why would your own father comment on his son's private? That's very weird of a father and it could be a possible, not saying it is a sure sign, but possible sign of other intentions. A father knows what it was like to be his son's age, and shouldn't need to say anything unless the son asks for commentation

LordOfTheToaster
July 5th, 2010, 09:11 AM
I don't see why anyone would specifically change NEXT to someone. I can see changing NEAR, say, your best friends, because you trust them more than the kids you barely know in the far corner of the room.
I've never gotten a boner because of my dad.
And vice versa. :D
And, ya know, he's not dumb. He knows how awkward it can get for boys in their teens to talk about privates. Mine doesn't, and I doubt yours does too.

mikephelps
July 5th, 2010, 09:50 AM
I've gotten boners and seen other guys with boners in locker rooms B4 but not my dad! OMG that would be soooo embaressin!

nick
July 5th, 2010, 10:12 AM
I change next to my dad sometimes if we've been swimming, most likely while on holiday. No we dont get boners or make comments about each other's penises.

gooog34
July 5th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Never change next to my dad. I'm not really comfortable around him. With friends, I can get a boner and not care. Sometimes they let out a small comment

Trackstar29
July 5th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Never got a boner in the locker room lol

bond3108
August 23rd, 2010, 02:57 PM
Fraid not no

curtis300
August 23rd, 2010, 03:07 PM
I got a boner in the showers guys just laughed and said it was huge

Powerline
August 23rd, 2010, 05:24 PM
Ive never changed in front of my dad in the locker room. But I have changed in front of other guys my age

zander
August 23rd, 2010, 07:36 PM
i have changed in front of my dad at the ymca we go to and its no biggiie, but if seeing my dad naked got me boned i would be like really worried

jason93
August 23rd, 2010, 09:48 PM
If I get changed I just change where there is a space, but if my dad there I would avoid changing near him as I would much rather change near someone else lol.

I not want my dad to see me naked, kind of wrong lol.

tinkergenius
August 23rd, 2010, 09:52 PM
I never go to any GYM with my Dad

Nate027
August 23rd, 2010, 10:20 PM
Some might be proud that their son has a big dong. Some might be jealous that their son's smaller then them. Haha never changed in public before, at school I change but not completely naked.

Andrzej
August 24th, 2010, 03:42 PM
I don't go to the gym with my dad. I change next to other people, and I've only never gotten a boner.

applenerd15
September 18th, 2010, 03:43 PM
i have changed in front of other guys before at the Y after swimming class

never with my dad!

Houtz96
September 19th, 2010, 06:55 PM
I've never exactly changed with my dad at my age... IM very private about myself. but if it was my dad in the locker room, i would go find a stall, but if it was my friends, i would change quickly. I dont let my parents even see me in my boxers/underwear. I Guess its because i never grew up with a brotherly figure or many friends untill kindergarten. ACK! im rambling, sorry xP

PJay
September 19th, 2010, 07:09 PM
We usually rent a house in france for our holiday and if the pool isn't overlooked we'll all swim naked since i can remember. I've had boners sometimes but usually they've gone pretty quick because my mind has been on other things or the pool was cold. The only time i can remember my dad saying anything was like when i was 9 or something and i got a stiffy for the first time i can remember while my dad was helping me and he joked that it was a flannel hanger so its always been one of those things that just happens but you don't make a big deal about.

axel3
September 20th, 2010, 01:59 AM
never been in thsat situation but it shoyuld happen fast anyways like you changing and all.

Tonebone88
September 14th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Whenever my dad and I go work out together, we shower and change afterwards (I don't have much choice in the matter). It is a little awkward, but not bad because he's my dad and knows not to make it awkward. The only people I'd trust to see me naked are him and my good friends. I did get a boner once, but I hid it well and I don't think it was because of my dad.

SeanM1997
September 14th, 2011, 11:48 PM
no thats gay no offense

Jupiter
September 14th, 2011, 11:52 PM
....no.....

artist2894
September 16th, 2011, 11:53 PM
I have had to go and shower in the locker rooms with my dad.
if you do do you get a boner? Yeah, i have before.
does he get a boner? Nope
does he comment on your penis? He might tease me and be like "geez, is it cold in here or something?" but nothing more

spartanrob
September 17th, 2011, 12:03 AM
My dad and brother and I sometimes swim at the YMCA at the same time so we have all changed and showered together. Never gotten a boner in front of my dad though.