PDA

View Full Version : Hanging out around the house in just underwear?

Undie_guy
June 16th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Are you a guy or girl?

Do you wear just underwear to bed?

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family?

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear?

Undie_guy
June 16th, 2010, 07:06 PM
I'm a guy and I wear just my undies to bed. I gave up PJ's when I was like 8 or 9.

So, when I wake up in the morning I just hang out around the house wearing just my bikini briefs. For anyone to see.

In the summer when school's out sometime I don't even get showered and dressed til noon.

Mattasaur94
June 16th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Are you a guy or girl? Guy

Do you wear just underwear to bed? Sure, I don't like sleeping with a shirt on, some times I'll wear my boxers or once every blue moon I'll wear pants... Or if I fall asleep in clothes...

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? I'll walk around in my boxer-briefs. Around the family, only in my boxers, because they come down far enough to cover scars. But otherwise I don't really mind.

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Boxer-Briefs, Boxers, but only if I'm wearing socks as well, otherwise I feel too naked. ^^

ian est la bombe
June 16th, 2010, 08:10 PM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? Yes

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? when i'm alone yes. When i'm with family i usually put shorts on.

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Boxer-Briefs or Boxers

kyler
June 16th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Are you a guy or girl? guy

Do you wear just underwear to bed? yes

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? yes

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? boxer briefs under my pants during the day but just boxers at nite time sometimes around the house

Frenglish
June 17th, 2010, 08:25 AM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? sometimes... depends on the heat...

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? when I am alone in the house, naked. around the family, in normal clothes

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? boxers

gooog34
June 17th, 2010, 08:56 AM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? Usually yeah unless I'm cold I wear pajama pants

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? [Sometimes when I get up to shower I walk around in underwear, but it's kind of awkward infront of my family so I usually don't.

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Mostly boxers, briefs occasionaly but I don't have a lot of them.

nick
June 17th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Are you a guy or girl?
guy

Do you wear just underwear to bed?
naked usually

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family?
I wouldnt say I hang around, but I will go down to the kitchen and get a drink or whatever. I cant understand why anyone gets hung up about being seen at home in the same amount of clothing as they wear at the pool or on the beach. Makes no sense at all.

briefs

Undie_guy
June 17th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Nick,

Are those briefs more like slips/bikinis or like standard U.S. White briefs with a fly?

The reason I ask is because most American boys think slips/bikinis are too skimpy and embarassing, I guess.

nick
June 17th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Are those briefs more like slips/bikinis or like standard U.S. White briefs with a fly?

The reason I ask is because most American boys think slips/bikinis are too skimpy and embarassing, I guess.
Slips, they look just like a speedo really

CestDan
June 17th, 2010, 11:07 AM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? sometimes I do it, specially when it's too warm

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? It's more common when I'm home alone

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? boxers :D

Christiaan
June 17th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Are you a guy or girl? Boy

Do you wear just underwear to bed? Sometimes, sometimes starkers, depends how hot it is

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Wouldn't be very nice with me Granny about, although I'm not embarrassed for her to see in me kit occassionally

Around the family? In front of me bro in our room, all the time, that's normal

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? slips

LordOfTheToaster
June 17th, 2010, 03:55 PM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? Well, I usually sleep nude, except when I have friends over 'cuz I sleepwalk. :D

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? Yup

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Boxers or boxer briefs

PhilG
June 17th, 2010, 04:00 PM

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? Occasionally

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? boxers

Hill94
June 17th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Are you a guy or girl? im a guy :D

Do you wear just underwear to bed? yep lol

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? i hang around the house in just my underwear but not rlly around the family

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? boxer-briefs usually, sometimes briefs if the others r in the wash lol

sjfz
June 17th, 2010, 04:08 PM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? Sometimes I sleep nude, other times I wear underwear.

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? Yep and Not Really haha

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Boxers or Boxer Briefs (or no underwear haha)

DeEnd
June 17th, 2010, 04:14 PM

Apparitions
June 17th, 2010, 06:51 PM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? Yep

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? If I come home from school and I'm tired and cba to put clothes on then yeah, sometimes.

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Boxers and vest

luconfu
June 17th, 2010, 07:29 PM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? sometimes

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? when i'm home alone Around the family? not usually sometimes though

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? boxers or briefs

bidude94
June 17th, 2010, 08:45 PM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? yup

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? yea when the family isn't home

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? boxer-briefs or boxers

appel1234
June 17th, 2010, 09:44 PM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? yes

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? yes

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? breifs sometimes boxers

sfmdraw
June 17th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Are you a guy or girl? I'm a bloke. :)

Do you wear just underwear to bed? Nope. I always wear pj's, or a t-shirt and basketball shorts in the summer.

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? Alone, nope. Around family? Nope.

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Well, I wear boxers and boxer briefs.

Haydzzz
June 18th, 2010, 02:39 AM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? yeahh

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? Yeah and nahhh

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Cotten boxers

matt0310
June 18th, 2010, 02:42 AM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? shorts

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? no and no

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? boxer briefs

imcool_17
June 18th, 2010, 11:56 PM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? yea, sometimes nuthin

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? yeah, they do to

booboo123
July 12th, 2010, 04:33 AM
guy
i sleep nude
i walk around in the nude if no ones home and then get dressed for the family

Colour Fadeout
July 12th, 2010, 05:17 AM
1. Girls
2. Yes
3. No, No.
4. N/A

whatup
July 22nd, 2010, 02:01 PM
are you a guy or girl? guy

Do you wear just underwear to bed? yea

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? when im alone im only in my boxers. if my family is around i put on shorts

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? boxer

Ender
July 22nd, 2010, 02:05 PM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? Boxers, and once in a ble moon nothing

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? Sometimes. i used to do it alot, but they all complained, so i got into the habit of putting on pants.

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Boxers / Boxer Briefs

Undie_guy
July 22nd, 2010, 03:08 PM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? Boxers, and once in a ble moon nothing

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? Sometimes. i used to do it alot, but they all complained, so i got into the habit of putting on pants.

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Boxers / Boxer Briefs

Your family gave you a hard time about hanging out in boxers or boxerbriefs? How are they really that different than shorts?

Ender
July 22nd, 2010, 03:15 PM
Your family gave you a hard time about hanging out in boxers or boxerbriefs? How are they really that different than shorts?

"too exposing" lmfao

Juliia
July 22nd, 2010, 04:31 PM
Are you a guy or girl? Girl

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? Yes/No

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Bikinis, boyshorts, thongs, bra, etc

swimmwe guy
July 22nd, 2010, 04:32 PM
guy

i sleep naked

no my parents would not approve of me wearing just underwear

BigManOnCampus
July 23rd, 2010, 09:05 PM
Do you wear just underwear to bed? Yeah
Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? sometimes Around the family? Sometimes
If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Boxers

Mysterious Skin
July 24th, 2010, 01:01 AM

Do you wear just underwear to bed? When its hot

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? YEp

nevertoreturn
August 3rd, 2010, 12:30 PM
guy

Do you wear just underwear to bed? and a tshirt

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? yeah

HellHound
August 3rd, 2010, 05:36 PM
Boxers everywere <3

Zman2015
March 28th, 2011, 03:36 PM

Do you hang out around the house in just your underwear? Around the family? when i'm alone yes. When i'm with family i usually put shorts on.

If so, what kind of underwear do you wear? Boxer-Briefs or Boxers

Camboy15
March 28th, 2011, 04:09 PM
A guy and like no be naked or atleast with underwear when no ones around or only some girls hehe lol

Fact
March 28th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Please don't bump old threads.

:locked: