PDA

View Full Version : Does sperm clog showers?

Dixonater
June 15th, 2010, 10:25 PM
So I recently came in the shower, something that I rarely do, and I looked in the drain, and I noticed a huge amount of this white clay.

I remembered, however, that I mom put something in their to help unclog our shower, because we've had drainage problems recently.

I highly doubt that sperm would be able to stay in an undiluted state after ejaculation, much less actually harden up.

So, what do you guys think?

charlie3322
June 15th, 2010, 10:26 PM
its not sperm.

Dixonater
June 15th, 2010, 10:33 PM
its not sperm.

Alright. Does seamen clog showers?

waffleguy
June 15th, 2010, 10:35 PM
To be honest, I cum in the shower all the time, and I've never clogged it/seen white clay. I think the clay may have something to do with the substance your mother used, but that's just a hunch. I don't think semen can clog a shower, especially if you rarely release it in there

Dixonater
June 15th, 2010, 10:39 PM
To be honest, I cum in the shower all the time, and I've never clogged it/seen white clay. I think the clay may have something to do with the substance your mother used, but that's just a hunch. I don't think semen can clog a shower, especially if you rarely release it in there

Thanks for the clarification! To further strengthen my hypothesis, the water didn't start to go past my feet during my last shower (the same one that I came in, and the same one that I discovered the clay.)

waffleguy
June 15th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the clarification! To further strengthen my hypothesis, the water didn't start to go past my feet during my last shower (the same one that I came in, and the same one that I discovered the clay.)

Glad I could help :)

imcool_17
June 16th, 2010, 12:59 AM
i highly doubt that it would bcuz i've done it several times

Enormous
June 16th, 2010, 03:13 AM
There's no way that your sperm could magically turn into white clay and clog the shower.

adam1995
June 16th, 2010, 05:58 AM
Cum doesn't clog drains. Imagine all the clogged shower drains in the world if it did:)

Ryhanna
June 16th, 2010, 06:12 AM
No, unless you have some weird, mutated sperm then it cannot clog showers.

In the water, it sort of disintergrated or disolves. So theres absolutley no chance it could clog a shower.

chrissm
June 16th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Cum doesn't clog drains. Imagine all the clogged shower drains in the world if it did:)
Exactly, the drain clearance people wouldnt be able to keep up.

swimmwe guy
June 16th, 2010, 07:08 AM
i cum in the shower all the time it does not clog the drain as soon as the water hits it it just pretty much dissolves

Haydzzz
June 16th, 2010, 07:09 AM
u guys must have big showers :S

MisterE
June 16th, 2010, 09:16 AM
i am 99% shur that it is not semen cloging your drains, that is sooo unlikley

Angusyoung95
June 16th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Well I suppose if you came masses and masses of cum and it was all extreamly thick (practically solid) aNd it filled the whole shower then you might have a problem with drain blockage. :(
not to mention the problem with your cum. :o

Valtiel
June 16th, 2010, 04:51 PM
I'm guessing It's just grime buildup. You know, soap and dirt and other shit. Just get some drain cleaner.

teenboy93
June 16th, 2010, 07:09 PM
like you originally said, the seman can not solidify especially with running water constantly hitting it.

scuba steve
June 16th, 2010, 07:11 PM
i Rofl'd for a good 5 minutes at this!!! sperm is a liquid it doesn't clog the drain

Yahyahyah
June 19th, 2010, 04:32 PM
if anything, it should die out and sink through the drain.

NoBalance
June 24th, 2010, 06:55 PM
I don't think it should clog unless you cum like a liter. But my cum does get wierd when it mixes with water, it sort of separates out like sour milk or something, leaving little blobs like rubber cement. Does anyone else have this happen? Only happens to me in the shower which is why I usually don't jerk in there.

Zero Beat
June 25th, 2010, 04:55 AM
No it doesn't.

The Redlight Bandit
June 25th, 2010, 05:20 AM
Impossible.

WakeyEr
June 25th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Nope, its allready liquid enough to just run down your body, plus the water from your shower, just rinces away.