PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with the diarys?

Whisper
July 19th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Whats wrong with the diarys? Like when you look at the number of threads in the one me heather and patch have it has 144 yet when you go into it theres only the one small page and its not just ours Francis's diary has like 170sum threads but theres only the one page

why?

MoveAlong
July 19th, 2006, 06:43 PM
I don't see 170 threads for Francis' diary, but it may be because the diary view isn't set to the beginning. At the bottom of the diary OR the forum, you'll see the Display Options. It is automatically set to 2 months, allowing you to only view the first 2 months of the threads. If you set this to the beginning (at the bottom of the menu), then you'll be able to see all the threads from when the diary was first created (if those threads haven't been deleted yet).

I'm not sure, but I belive that this (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=41&page=1&pp=20&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1) is what your diary would look like if the Display Options are set to the beginning. This link may not work because I set it on my account, and my account only. Hope this solves your problem :mrgreen:

Bobby
July 19th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Francis's diary only has 31 threads :) . Try refreshing the page. Then see if it's correct

Move to Diary HQ?

Parasite
July 19th, 2006, 08:31 PM
More like the threads were pruned.
You know when posts get deleted, it still counts as a post towards your post count? same difference.

Kiros
July 20th, 2006, 12:20 AM
Cody, there is an option when viewing threads inside a forum that will display the threads that have been posted in within a certain date. By default for all the member forums, I've set it to be 2 months to make viewing most recent topics easier. Though you can change it for any forum that you wish.

Whisper
July 20th, 2006, 04:04 PM
ok thanks