PDA

View Full Version : 100MPH Bipolar?

Aceso
May 20th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Removed.

LoveMe_HateMe
May 20th, 2010, 07:11 PM
i have that too, although, i'm more in a depressive mood than happy...and lately thats my only mood, its lasted for the last couple of days...with only like a whole of 10 mins in total of me feeling happy :/ buts i dont know if it is bipoar or not :/

georgiamay
May 21st, 2010, 12:09 AM
i dont think it is bipolar. most of the time, bipolar mood swings last at least a few days each, sometimes the last a few weeks or months each. it sounds like hormones to me. nothing to worry about,
if you're still concerned, maybe you should go see your doctor.

Zeh Crazy
May 23rd, 2010, 07:46 PM
I'll have these. I'll be ok one minute and then I'll get angry and say something to someone mean or something. I don't know why I do it. It's like I can't control it. It's like there's someone else inside of me who is just pure mean. This has happened multiple times and with different people.

Then I'll go into a Depression stage and I will get real down and everything seems sad. Everything turns gray, and cold, and lonely. I feel so alone, like no one understands. And that there's no hope. This happens in school or at home. I'll just be sitting in my room and I will get really sad and lonely. Even when I am at school in a room full of people. I testify that when this wave of sadness comes on, it feels like I am dying from it...I feel like I'm at rock bottom.

Aceso
May 25th, 2010, 04:31 PM
I'll have these. I'll be ok one minute and then I'll get angry and say something to someone mean or something. I don't know why I do it. It's like I can't control it. It's like there's someone else inside of me who is just pure mean. This has happened multiple times and with different people.

Then I'll go into a Depression stage and I will get real down and everything seems sad. Everything turns gray, and cold, and lonely. I feel so alone, like no one understands. And that there's no hope. This happens in school or at home. I'll just be sitting in my room and I will get really sad and lonely. Even when I am at school in a room full of people. I testify that when this wave of sadness comes on, it feels like I am dying from it...I feel like I'm at rock bottom.

Thats agreed...and theyre really random, I can feel determined then all of a sudden the tinyest thing, or nothing at all, will tip me over the edge...

Zephyr
May 26th, 2010, 12:11 AM
It's hard to say. Bipolar is the most commonly misdiagnosed mental illness. Nobody here can give you a diagnosis, and with the details you gave, it's hard to have an idea since there's a lot more symptomatology to Bipolar than just the mood swings.