PDA

View Full Version : Penis Pop Out Accident

marc_shawn
April 10th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Today i was playing footy (afl) and i got tackled to the ground by a guy on the other team and when i was getting up he told me my penis was showing and i looked down and it was fully out and him and another guy both saw. sooooo embarassing. i didnt wanna play the rest of the game haha.

has this happend to anyone else?? an accidental pop out?

Enormous
April 10th, 2010, 08:55 AM
LOL, that's embarrassing. I don't think anything like that has happened to me but I don't play sport so.. :)

MacMilker
April 10th, 2010, 08:58 AM
Not during sports but i have boxers that it seems to pop out of frequently and my friends have noticed its really embarrassing

Deandre
April 10th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Did they laugh hard?

songboy
April 10th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Not during sports but i have boxers that it seems to pop out of frequently and my friends have noticed its really embarrassing

ok when I am wearing boxers EVERY one can see my erctions

wolfbird_94
April 10th, 2010, 10:29 AM
well... my friend came over and we were Wresling and then We Went to bed, then my sister walks in and says Her hamster is missing. So my Friend and I got out of bed and found the hamster and I was Like "Dude.... Look down!!!"

Lodge
April 10th, 2010, 10:29 AM
I've had that when I was wearing boxer once, but I caught it before anyone else did.

Edit: That's assuming I understand your question and you meant actually out of ones pants

YourFriend
April 10th, 2010, 01:00 PM
I don't understand how they could've seen it unless you were without any underwear, though even if you weren't wearing anything but shorts, i still can't understand. You must've had an erection or a 6" soft dick for them to see.

Did you have an erection?

ray8806
April 10th, 2010, 01:51 PM
HAHA, well I wouldn't worry about it. Heck, I'd be proud to sport off what I have.

But anyway, don't worry about it. You might only here about it in a joke or something, but don't take it to heart. Just us guys being guys then. I mean, they all have one. Don't worry about it.

nick
April 10th, 2010, 02:41 PM
You should think about wearing briefs or boxer briefs when you're doing sport, those should keep it in place for you.

zack0507
April 10th, 2010, 03:47 PM
lol thats embarasing but probably not as embaraing as mine, i was out running in PE and it wa a very cold day and my ball's went tight and hard (as they do) and made my penis stick out my short's and people thought that i had an erection. Soo embarasing

MaliciousBunface
April 10th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Well people actually saw his penis..so his might be more embarassing..AFL is fun :)

zebrainatree
April 10th, 2010, 04:12 PM
YES! It was awful! And it was with all my mates, not as a team but a full on 11 v' match, and they all took the piss! Funny, but humilliating!!

Huskyboy132
April 10th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Ahh damn that must've sucked. Luckily doesnt happen with me ;) I tie my pants quite tight because they slip towards my chest when I'm sprinting.

whatyoudontknow
April 10th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Briefs dude. Lifesaver. Or just rubber band that shit to your leg. :D

sfmdraw
April 10th, 2010, 05:16 PM
I've never had that happen, lol. Then again, I don't play sports besides gym class.

melara
April 10th, 2010, 09:28 PM
it happened to me once during swim practice i got outta the pool and one of my mates told me that i slipped out was a good thing he caught it before anyone else did but yeah it was very embarrassing

Demyx
April 10th, 2010, 09:39 PM
You probably took it better then I would have. I would have started crying!! D:
Im sorry!!

marc_shawn
April 11th, 2010, 12:24 AM
lol i was wearing jox but when i got tackled they came back. afl shorts are pretty short.

GeneralCrash70
April 11th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I'm not laughing at you, I've just seen that happen a thousand times, and it's happened to me, maybe not in the sane way, but ya, it happens, just shirk it off... But I gotta ask, how the fuxk did it pop out while you playin, whatever it was you were?

WillemH
April 11th, 2010, 06:51 AM
embarassing, yes, but if you are comforatble with yourself, it is not that bad...

Campbell
April 11th, 2010, 07:57 AM
That happened to me :L I was playing rugby and a dude brought me down by she shorts but also managed to take down underwear :L My penis was hanging out but I still scored the try >_< It's soooo embarrassing though eh :L

vballboy
April 11th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Today i was playing footy (afl) and i got tackled to the ground by a guy on the other team and when i was getting up he told me my penis was showing and i looked down and it was fully out and him and another guy both saw. sooooo embarassing. i didnt wanna play the rest of the game haha.

has this happend to anyone else?? an accidental pop out?

not really but ive popped boners before when hanging with my friends in my basketball shorts, but was just embarassed and just played it off as me doing it on purpose to scare them ha

CantBeTamed
April 12th, 2010, 08:29 PM
never happened to me

Iron Man
April 12th, 2010, 08:47 PM
That would be embarassing but nothing like that ever happened to me.

Nickk XD
April 12th, 2010, 08:50 PM
I used to wear boxers...

and one time in 7th grade I was changing in the locker rooms and it decided to pop out...that's the most ever though...and one kid, 8th grade, did see...i think but no one ever mentioned it or anything...

That's the most from me...

justin26
April 12th, 2010, 11:48 PM
it happnd to me once...i was playing basketball and my friend was near me and wen he fell down he was close to be and it pulled my pants down...kinda hard to explain

Amnesiac
April 12th, 2010, 11:51 PM
hahaha, wow, that's never happened to me. I have had friends get pantsed, however, that's always entertaining :P

randomlyonhere
April 13th, 2010, 12:57 AM
yes, when i wear pj pants without under wear and when i walk around in just boxers

Kitty Purry
April 13th, 2010, 01:04 AM
Nah it hasn't happen to me :D but I would imagine it must be hella embarassing :P

freak4m
April 17th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Didn't happen to me and I didn't ever see someone's penis accidentally popping out. Hope it will happen someday, sure it's embarrassing, but I believe it's also great fun for you and your friends =)

Nickk XD
April 18th, 2010, 12:31 AM
om...not really. It's more like an "oh shit" accident.

but I believe it's also great fun for you and your friends =)

Aless1225
April 18th, 2010, 01:45 AM
Ine has pop out while I'm just wearing my boxers

JoV1
April 18th, 2010, 01:50 AM
Mine pops out all the time when I am just wearing boxers, I am good at hiding it but it happens A LOT... lol

lagiacrus
April 18th, 2010, 01:57 AM
it happnd to me once...i was playing basketball and my friend was near me and wen he fell down he was close to be and it pulled my pants down...kinda hard to explain

I dont see how that happened... but ok then.

crazycoller
April 20th, 2010, 10:58 PM
couple times in the locker room changing but that's it- nothin that bad lol

topher123
April 20th, 2010, 11:13 PM
it's never happened to me, but if it did I might be embaressed to 2 seconds and then get over it

SingaporeBoy
April 23rd, 2010, 10:03 AM
No I guess. Maybe when I was sleeping... Hahaha.
BUT I wish someone's penis is accidentally pop-out so I could laugh and enjoy looking at it, NOT TOUCHING. x.x

Conn0r
April 24th, 2010, 06:07 AM
Happens all the time. :P

Especially when Im putting on/taking off trousers or shorts after or before GYM.

Giles
April 24th, 2010, 08:40 AM
It used to happen regularly when I wore really loose boxers, it would just slip out of the bottom when I was lying down or getting changed, most of the time though one of my friends would see it first and warn me before anyone else noticed.

That's only happened to me once, when other people saw properly. It was a little incident in changing rooms and getting "pantsed".

Guitarman
May 2nd, 2010, 08:29 AM
I play hooker in my rugby team and I'm not sure but I thnk my penis popped out one day in practice because I felt an pleasant breeze and people were sniggering.:whoops:

The Dark Lord
May 2nd, 2010, 10:01 AM
it hasn't happened to me but my level of embarrassment would depend on how secure i am about my penis size so i think i would be a bit embarrassed but not humilated

WaahZombie
May 2nd, 2010, 07:45 PM
wow, thats embarassing..
and nope.

adamwest
May 2nd, 2010, 08:49 PM
it only happens to me if im just wearing my boxers

ahmann7
May 3rd, 2010, 12:02 AM
happens to me all the time, but in the locker room and no one mentions it

Trackstar29
May 4th, 2010, 10:00 AM
when i play sports i always wear briefs, or comp. shorts

colts199406
May 8th, 2010, 09:14 PM
haha i would be so embarresed

aaronboy
May 9th, 2010, 01:07 AM
Yes. They're just jealous.

Kevwee
May 9th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Ha oh gosh that sounds so embarrasing but nothing like that has ever happened. I feel bad for you lol

Trackstar29
May 15th, 2010, 10:00 PM
when i run it pops out but nobody see's it, but ivd had my experiences :/

chilldude
May 24th, 2010, 11:36 AM
it hasnt happened to me...but it did happen to one of my friends and we just laughed.

toobig
May 24th, 2010, 03:19 PM
when i was in school i had been changing and my penis was sticking out of the fly which i had noticed but someone quickly said "oi, your dick is hanging" lol

weatherboi
September 22nd, 2010, 11:15 PM
That don't happen very often, but sometimes with other sports figures and they are sometimes on TV or in a big arena. If it was just those 2 guys who saw you, don't sweat it, nothing different than what u would see in a locker room, they will forget about it. Also, didn't you feel the cold in your crotch area? That should have told you something wasn't right.

TopGear
September 22nd, 2010, 11:41 PM
way to bump this tread by 4 months

Great job there, High five right here. :headbonk:

The Cali Kidd
September 22nd, 2010, 11:51 PM
That has happend 2 me but I was witha good friend so he told me dude your dick is out I think we were play fighting or something

Obscene Eyedeas
September 23rd, 2010, 03:03 AM
:locked: please do not bump old threads