PDA

View Full Version : I wish I had no foreskin, tips on keeping it open & out of the way when I jerk off?

nierit
April 4th, 2010, 02:48 AM
All the other boys I've ever seen in locker rooms at the pool or at school have always been circumcised. So ever since I started masturbating I've felt like I'm the only one who's been missing out on something because I have foreskin. When I jerk off my foreskin gets in the way of me being able to feel as much intensity as anyone without foreskin feels because foreskin cuts way down on stimulation because I have to touch myself on my foreskin to jerk off instead of under the foreskin where it's way more sensitive.

It seems like everyone else I see must have it much better off because they can jerk off while holding themselves directly on the penis where as I have to hold my penis through my foreskin in order to jerk off. Since they have no foreskin to get in the way of touching they’re penis directly it seems to me that they must be able to feel much more stimulation by being able to touch themselves directly on the penis without having to touch themselves over thick foreskin like I do.

Is there anyway I can stretch my foreskin alot or something so that it won't wrap around the top of my dick anymore? If I could stretch it loose enough then maybe it would permanently roll back and stay down around the base of my dick the way the leftover foreskin of those who are circumcised does.

Am I the only one here who's uncircumcised? If not, does anyone here who's uncircumcised know how to get more stimulation the way those who are circumcised can by touching the penis directly without any foreskin getting in the way while jerking off even though I have foreskin?

Demyx
April 4th, 2010, 03:01 AM
Sometimes having foreskin sucks.

Demyx
April 4th, 2010, 03:02 AM
I did hear somewhere about streching your cock, im not sure if it would work with your foreskin but its worth a shot. You have to wrap a hot, but not to hot towel around your penis or something.

Magus
April 4th, 2010, 03:07 AM
You can go for circumcision, if the foreskin bothers you. I don't have such problem, as I am already done with.

Demyx
April 4th, 2010, 03:09 AM
Yeah. My idea wasnt very good anyway. Where the hell did I hear that anyway. Eh what the hell ever. XD

nierit
April 4th, 2010, 03:20 AM
Ok. Thanks. I was just wondering if there was any other solution besides cirumcision. It just seems like it would be so great to be able to jerk off without the constraint of my foreskin. Everyone who is circumcised is definitely lucky and better off without it. Execpt for having to lube when you jerk off though, that's one thing that people who are circumcised have to do that I'm glad I don't have to do because I have foreskin.

Demyx
April 4th, 2010, 03:22 AM
Haha yeah. I understand. Im trying to think of what you can do! ...try the towel!! XD

nierit
April 4th, 2010, 03:27 AM
I thought you meant to try jerking off with a towel. But I just realized you menat to try stretching. I will try to find out more about that. Would it stretch my dick or only my foreskin?

Demyx
April 4th, 2010, 03:28 AM
Hmmm...let the towel sit

nierit
April 4th, 2010, 03:30 AM
Haha yeah. I understand. Im trying to think of what you can do! ...try the towel!! XD

I thought you meant to try jerking off with a towel. But I just realized you meant to try stretching. I will try to find out more about that. Would it stretch my dick or only my foreskin?

Demyx
April 4th, 2010, 03:32 AM
try for both XD

nierit
April 4th, 2010, 03:45 AM
try for both XD

Since you are circumcised do you mind if I ask, how does it feel to jerk off with lube? You have to lube everytime without foreskin right? Do you have to add more lube every few minutes or does it last from when you first apply it to when you cum?

Lately I've been trying to lube more and hold my foreskin back with one hand to jerk off with the other even though it is pretty akward to do and I can only do it for a little while because it starts to hurt to hold the foreskin back tight.

Alot of times when I cum I pinch the tip of my foreskin closed so the cum won't spill out and that way I can jerk off in a chair or bed and then get up and let it out in a tissue or the toilet or whatever after I'm done. Because you are circumcised do you have to jerk off like in the bathroom or over the floor where you can wipe up later or something so that it won't get on a chair or your bed when you cum? That's the only other good thing I can think of about foreskin is that I can pinch it closed when I cum to contain spill. Because you are circumcised I would assume that you have to cum somewhere where a spill won't matter since you can't pinch and contain it with foreskin.

Demyx
April 4th, 2010, 03:47 AM
im uncut!! XD

nierit
April 4th, 2010, 03:57 AM
im uncut!! XD

Oh I don't know why I thought you weren't!

Well it still seems like it would be annoying to deal with cumming without foreskin. I'm so used to pinching my foreskin closed to catch my cum so it won't spill where I am sitting or laying. Without foreskin I guess you would have to go find an ok place to jerk off so that when you cummed you'd have to be like over the toilet or kneeling in the shower or something less comfortalbe than a bed or chair.

Demyx
April 4th, 2010, 04:02 AM
Hahaha i cant say I have done that. I just jack off

YourFriend
April 4th, 2010, 04:40 AM
Okay, tell me, do your fingers seem smoother than foreskin? Circumsized guys use their fingers for stimulation, while our foreskin does that job. It's pretty much the same. Don't worry, there's nothing bad with being uncut, and plenty of guys, like me, are such. There is a very big probabilty that cut and uncut guys feel equal pleasure.

jaydawg729
June 2nd, 2010, 05:46 PM
why is my head sensitive whenever i pull my skin back