PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if I am

Rawr_its_Jake
March 28th, 2010, 03:41 PM
I don't know if I am bipolar. I can be the happiest person in the world like the so called "life of the party" but then litteraly seconds later, I could be like the most Emo kid the world, not talking to anyone, an like off into the corner. Do you think I may be Bipolar?

Peace God
March 28th, 2010, 03:49 PM
it depends but many bipolar people can be depressed for weeks or even months at a time
a couple mood swings during the day isnt normally bipolar
btw...could this explain your other problem? lol jkjk

but seriously go get checked up if u feel you are extremely depressed or wayy too happy and hyper for extended periods of time

Obscene Eyedeas
March 28th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Hun noone here online can diagnose you. bipolar can be hard enough even for a professional to diagnose. self diagnosis is a bad road to travel. you should visit a psychiatrist and get evaluated

maddii-may
March 28th, 2010, 04:07 PM
im like you i change very very quickly .

Rawr_its_Jake
March 28th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Like I can be happy for a few hours, then for a hour or so, i'm depressed. But like I do have days where I am just depressed all day, or ones that i'm happy all day. An I know none here can tell if I am Bipolar or not. Just possiblities.

An ha, this should not be related to my other problum, i'm happy then!!

Obscene Eyedeas
March 28th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Hun look at these threads.

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=50222

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13605

If you have any reason to believe you may be bipolar after reading these go to a professional and have yourself assessed

Brayden
March 28th, 2010, 04:26 PM
As has been stated, the best thing for you to do would be to get evaluated by a psychiatrist. None of us here can evaluate you, or offer any real relevant advice.

If you want my honest opinion though, I wouldn't say you're necessarily bi-polar. You're a teenager, extremely hormonal, and probably have tons of mood swings. I wouldn't be too concerned with it unless you find that it is disrupting your everyday life.

jojo11282
April 2nd, 2010, 06:20 PM
omg i a the same
Like I can be happy for a few hours, then for a hour or so, i'm depressed. But like I do have days where I am just depressed all day, or ones that i'm happy all day. An I know none here can tell if I am Bipolar or not. Just possiblities.

An ha, this should not be related to my other problum, i'm happy then!!

Kassablanca
April 4th, 2010, 08:28 AM
I just wanna throw this out here... Just because you're having "mood swings" from being the most happy/chirpy person to being the emo, quiet person doesn't automatically mean you have bipolar disorder. Only a psychiatrist can correctly diagnose you to have it, so if you're really curious, go get checked.

Hopefully, you don't have it ^^.

Salemlove
April 13th, 2010, 11:05 PM
Honestly I think you should listen to them,
Maybe ever talk to a counselor at your school.
I personally am Terrified that I may possibly be Bipolar,
I talked to my counselor, and we see each other often enough for him to know my personality, He told me to go to a GP (Doctor)
and get it checked, there's only two possible answer.
Teenage angst, or Bipolar.. possibly depression if you are more regular with episodes of depressed moods.

Asylum
April 14th, 2010, 05:45 PM
no one can diagnose you on this site, we are not professionals. all we can do is tell yolu that if you are questioning it, you need to see a professional to help you. i wish i could diagnose you, and help you more but this is the best way to do it. if you fit the symptems chances are you have it, but since you are questioning it, you still want to talk to a professional about it. they can help and straighten out your mood swings