PDA

View Full Version : Girls-at sleepovers, do you and your friends change clothes in front of each other?

nudiegurl13
March 6th, 2010, 09:58 PM
If so, how much of each other do you see? (like is the least thing you see each other in underwear, topless, bottomless, or nude)

Do you hurry to get dressed so everyone sees as little as possible or do you just kind of hang out and take your time?

NMon
March 6th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Girls tend to not really care if they see each other naked.
At least, not the girls I know.

honeybear
March 6th, 2010, 11:23 PM
me and my friends never had an issue being naked around each other...most of us are at the same school and have to change/shower for gym anyway...so no big

DoveGreySands
March 7th, 2010, 06:30 AM
At a younger age yes we were, but later on it wasn't a problem. It's quicker than everyone going into a bathroom one by one and my friends are perfectly comfortable with one another (especially me)

Brighteyes
March 7th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Whilst I study at uni. I share a house with three other girls so you can well imagine the rush to all get at the bathroom at the same time.

Like Amanda has said its quicker than going in one by one, none of us have any issues being seen in the nude or whilst changing, after all we are all females with female bodies, so it is something we are all very comfortable with.

DayBreakArt
March 7th, 2010, 09:51 AM
When I was younger I was like "NOBODY LOOK!" now I'm like whatever. I hate it when girls rush to get changed when they're with me because I'm bi though and if I so much as glance their way they'll yell that I looked at them. That's just in the changerooms but at sleepovers it's whatever. I dont worry about it. they've all seen me nude by now. Lol

BlackBetty
March 8th, 2010, 09:23 PM
I find it weird that it is ok for girls to change infront of each other, but when guys change in front of each other, It's just weird.... Dosent make sence at all.

vic203140
March 10th, 2010, 03:09 AM
if so, how much of each other do you see? (like is the least thing you see each other in underwear, topless, bottomless, o

do you hurry to get dressed so everyone sees as little as possible or do you just kind of hang out and take your time?

nude and take my time up to them if they like too look

Mr. Smithers
March 10th, 2010, 03:28 PM
General Questions, Polls and Surveys :arrow: Puberty For Girls

Jess
March 10th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Not me....I never dress in front of other girls never will...I would feel very uncomfortable....only time I do that is in the locker room for gym

and it's only my um jeans...

Asylum
March 10th, 2010, 05:47 PM
at sleepover i tend to change in the bathroom, but for the play we had to change in front of each other. som girls for their outfit had to take off their bras. but most of us kepy ours on

Jenna.
March 10th, 2010, 09:11 PM
My friends and I don't care. We'll undress and even walk around topless looking for a shirt (or whatever, really) in front of each other. I'm pretty confident about my body so I definitely don't care, lol.

miranda_cutie15
March 10th, 2010, 10:46 PM
yeah, as far as i know none of my friends are gay so its no biggie.
we dont like sleep nude together and stuff but as far as changing goes, quick and painless

XxSarahxX
March 24th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Me & My friends are really comfortable with it, but that may be because we are quite "forward" and comfortable with showing off if you get what I mean... ;)

ashley97
March 25th, 2010, 07:06 AM
me and my friends do, and we dont mind, and we arent in any rush for us not to see each other

pixie1234
March 25th, 2010, 05:01 PM
urmm im really concious of my body so yeahh i hurry and i dont look. xx

AutumnDae
March 25th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Bahahah, my friends and I are so comfortable with one another, it's kind of weird. Like half the time at sleepovers, or just together, we're hardly wearing any clothes. Like gym shorts or something and a tank top, if other people are around, but bra and underwear are normal too. One time after a confirmation my friend took her underwear off and did a cartwheel while wearing a skirt. Don't ask why, because it's a long story actually.

My friends and I are actually, well really weird. Some of the stuff we say even makes other friends of ours raise our eyebrows, it's so weird. We're all really close with one another, so it's not like it's going to be "Wow, you look weird without clothes on!"

cindycrawford
March 27th, 2010, 03:47 PM
we do change clothes in our nightovers.
but mostly we turn our backs towards each other.
but not all some of classmates are shameless and change clothes infront of each other.

Rosey
March 27th, 2010, 06:59 PM
no way! me and my freinds dont really care.
sometimes we even go skinny dipping, or sleep nude (at sleepovers) cos were all girls, nobody cares and its sooooo much more comfy

AwesomeAshly
March 28th, 2010, 01:01 AM
yea we do and we dont think much of it

curiousashley87
March 28th, 2010, 11:43 AM
My friends and I change in front of each other all the time. I have seen them from topless to bottomless and even naked everytime we have a sleep over. What is the big deal?

TheFountainGoddess
March 28th, 2010, 01:36 PM
she changes in her room, he changes in the bathroom, I change in the closet, he changes in the other bathroom...

shellyj
March 29th, 2010, 09:08 AM
yeah, it never even bothered me. We change or whatever without even thinking about it.

barbie.
April 5th, 2010, 08:02 PM
i never really paid much attention to how we changed.
some sleepovers you go in your pajamas.
but when we change we just throw our pj's over our panties and bra.

HottieMel
April 7th, 2010, 12:29 AM
yeh im lesbo but non of my friends know it which is cool so yeh we get naked in front of eachother but usually sleep in panties.

ModernWarfare
April 8th, 2010, 09:50 PM
I am a guy and when my girlfriend had all these girls sleep over at her house, her parents went to get breakfast, we all ended up changing together and having some FUN if you know what I mean

Asdfqwe
April 14th, 2010, 12:21 AM
If I were a girl I woulden't care. If I were a girl, I wouldn't just not rush to get dressed, I might stay naked. heck I would anwser the door for the fed-ex guy naked! If I were a girl, with an appearince like that, i'd show off my stuff as frequently as posibble.

CamMee
April 15th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Do you make out or do anything sexual at sleepovers even if you are straight

AllyTheKat
April 15th, 2010, 11:14 AM
I get embaressed but thats about it

redd_
April 17th, 2010, 04:18 AM
ive seen quite a few of my friends naked at sleepovers when getting changed (well even more with one friend ;))

CamMee
April 17th, 2010, 08:51 AM
How much more

Cristina
April 18th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Yeah me and my friends change in front of eachother and see eachother naked all the time.

ashley_cool32
April 20th, 2010, 12:38 PM
yea it`s not a big deal I don`t think anyone thinks anything of it. I`m use to a comment or 2 because of my boobs being so big which kinda sucks lol

starbrite5
April 20th, 2010, 10:06 PM
I mean, it depends on which group of friends I'm with. Some yes, some no. I think that's more of an insecurity thing for me though.

aimee
April 21st, 2010, 02:45 PM
me and my friends do. we've all seen all there is to see. ;)

luv2cheer
April 25th, 2010, 10:16 PM
With my friends yes but quickly. but when i have a sleepover with my sister and cousins(all female) we usally lounge around naked. we've all seen it before.

Monoxide
April 25th, 2010, 10:20 PM
I am a guy and when my girlfriend had all these girls sleep over at her house, her parents went to get breakfast, we all ended up changing together and having some FUN if you know what I mean

Your such a lier. :lol:

flutterflyofoz
April 25th, 2010, 11:15 PM
I would have to say that half of my friends are ok changing infront of each other. But the other half of my friends are very uncomfortable. In fact a lot of my friends have learned how to change with their outter clothes still on so no one can see. But I find that the more you are comfortable with your own body the more everyone else will be too.

Iloveyou123
April 26th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Yeah, I don't care but I don't like look or make them look, it's just a case of I don't care if they do see me x

CanYouSeeMe
April 28th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Me and my friends don't really care about seeing each other nude lol

stobart
May 19th, 2010, 03:59 PM
I am a girl and I have sleepovers a lot and we get unchanged in front of each other and we stay naked without bra or knickers

kentucky girl
May 20th, 2010, 11:07 AM
me and my friends all change in front of each other at sleepovers and nobody thinks anything about it. sometimes we are naked just laying around and talking about boys. they don't have anything I haven't seen before

TheFountainGoddess
May 20th, 2010, 08:03 PM
me and my friend only see like each other in our underwear...most of the time..it's no biggie...nobody i know really cares...

Zeh Crazy
May 22nd, 2010, 10:17 PM
Used to when I was a kid, but I've grown very self-conscious about my body since then and so I don't anymore.

Hanyo
May 31st, 2010, 08:57 AM
I've changed clothes before in front of friends, not really a big deal, but I was always wearing at least undies.

Except for my one super best friend ever, we saw each other naked tons of times.

justsomekid
May 31st, 2010, 01:41 PM
no I'm pretty private about it.

DeEnd
June 9th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Yea, I have friends I change in front of. Some girls are uncomfortable, and hurry through. But I'm pretty comfortable. I don't hang out naked, but I don't hurry through things eaither.

Ali222
June 26th, 2010, 08:49 PM
sorry but thats so fricking cool that girls are so comfortable unlike guys who are all like
nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo i dont want to get change infront of another boy
lock down all possible weaknesses LOL
i only get changed infront of my best friend who is a girl...... seen eachother naked loads lol

brennaluvv
June 27th, 2010, 01:07 AM
Me and my best friend change in front of each other, but it's not like we purposely are looking at each other nude. We usually take our time but avoid looking places that would make the other one feel uncomfortable.

LoveMyBody
June 28th, 2010, 10:50 PM
When my friends and I have a sleepover or stay over at each other's house, we don't seem to care about changing. It's actually kind of relieving knowing you're not the only one doing it. :P

Tess182
July 5th, 2010, 11:08 PM
We all do it what's the big deal. We are all comfortable in our skin. Sometes during sleepovers especially if it is hot some of us will be at least partly naked. Maybe at least topless. We will just hang out together that way.

XXgirly_1
August 19th, 2010, 05:29 AM
me and my friends see each other naked practically everyday. when we have sleepovers we are usually in our underwear or naked in the persons bedroom and trying on each others clothes.... and some other.... naughty stuff... lol

abbygal
August 19th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Yup, and we dont care one bit about seeing eachother naked, sometimes we'll all sleep naked or something silly like that. I keep my door locked when we have sleepovers, so my brother or parents cant just walk in on us. Most of us have a nudist outlook on our bodies, we are all girls, we all have the same stuff, so who cares? we do try some naughty stuff though every now and then... LOL

Sadako
August 26th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Contrary to popular belief; girls don't ogle their friends when they're changing, but we don't all face opposite directions or anything. We just talk or comment on how some of us still wear kiddie-panties, and whatnot.

suicidenote.
August 28th, 2010, 10:31 AM
me and my friends are very outgoing and none of us care at all about showing our bodies to eachother. all my friends know that if they are coming to my house, they will probably see me naked at least once lol i alwayss get dressed in my room after a shower and i'm not gonna take my clothes in the bathroom with me just cause they are there.

LoveMyBody
September 8th, 2010, 03:23 PM
If so, how much of each other do you see? (like is the least thing you see each other in underwear, topless, bottomless, or nude) Me and my friends are totally open about changing clothes in front of each other

Do you hurry to get dressed so everyone sees as little as possible or do you just kind of hang out and take your time? We take our time, looking good comes with taking time !

StarryEyedSurprise
September 8th, 2010, 09:25 PM
my friends and I get naked in front of eachother it doesnt bother me or them

countrygirl04
September 9th, 2010, 07:54 PM
At sleepovers, typically we only see each other in underwear or whatever... but it only takes like a minute to change so its pretty quick and painless

beccaweiser
September 10th, 2010, 04:04 AM
When I had sleepovers, I'd be less concerned if I'd known the other girls well, or for a long time, and especially if we'd had sleepovers together before, too.

bluejay
September 11th, 2010, 12:13 AM
it was all fine till 1 day my idiot bro went in the bathroom and took pics. so now we only change for volleyball at my FRIENDS house but yeah 1 girls on the toilet while anothers in the shower and another 1 is doing her hair. so i would say nude

electricfeel
September 11th, 2010, 01:04 AM
Theres only certain friends I would change in front of.. But wu I do change in front of friends we don't like look at eachother alot..:)

astro
October 13th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Sometimes when we have sleepovers we both sleep naked. I have tried it with a guy once.

Nightingale
October 13th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Lol, me and my friends are so comfortable with ourselves, we dont care. We will change fully nude in front of each other, and a lot of time go to bed nude together. Just for the fun and excitement, among other things,lol.

sophiebeachgirl
December 5th, 2010, 05:25 PM
some girls hurry others like me will take our time or just hang in our undies and maybe a bra and finally put on our pjs

danika13
December 5th, 2010, 10:35 PM
My friends dont care so usually we take our time sometimes we compare each others bodies to see which one has bigger breast or more hair except most of us shave down there.

Geraaboo
December 5th, 2010, 10:39 PM
i use to have an issue with that way back in the past but not anymore when i have sleep overs with my friend like most girl have said we see each other nude and there no big problem with it and sometimes we will just be in undies and a bra hanging out for a while then while change or put our pjs on to me it not a real big deal im comfortable with it and i guess i depends if all you guys are okayy and comfortable with it

The Riddler
December 6th, 2010, 02:23 AM
Don't bump old threads :locked: