PDA

View Full Version : Girls-do you and your mom/sister see each other naked?

nudiegurl13
March 6th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Just wondering if I'm normal or not. Because both my mom and sister have seen me naked after I developed and I'm not bothered by it and I have seen them. Sometimes we needed to use the family changing rooms at a pool because the regular ones are taken or sometimes on vacation, where there's one bathroom, one of us would be in the bathroom and the other two of us would be in the main room, then whoever was in the bathroom would be done first and come out and see whoever was in the main room while they were still half-naked. My mom doesn't mind me seeing her, though she doesn't just undress at random times to change and in the summer during pool season I see her naked almost daily. My sister and I will both change in the same room at home, so we see each other naked on a daily basis all year round.

amylights
August 28th, 2011, 04:27 AM
Yes we do see each other naked, like you said in change rooms most often we see eachother. My family has seen my noobs and pubes so they dont really care... Ive seen my mom nude and she doesnt really care, ive been in a shower with her and she saw me looking at her pubes and boobs and said i could touch them and compare myself with her aince im going through puberty

Weeping
August 28th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Never. Most is like.. Underwear. But even that is extremely seldom.

endgame
August 28th, 2011, 08:31 PM
My mom and I see each other naked sometimes when we're changing.

Smith98
August 29th, 2011, 12:21 AM
I've seen my mom naked several times like changing in a hotel room cuz there's only one bathroom and my dad uses it. I don't mind but it was a little embarrassing cuz I have a landing strip...

amy463
September 14th, 2011, 03:01 PM
I've seen my mom and sister naked. We don't mind to see eachother naked, but it's not like we are walking around the house witout clothes.

panthersbaseball
September 19th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Umm I kind of keep to myself with that the only time my mom seen me naked was when she caught me masturbating

mrbigred
December 11th, 2011, 10:03 PM
I'm a guy and I've seen my mom naked