PDA

View Full Version : the bad side**

KChiChi
February 27th, 2010, 02:41 PM
I've been extremely manic for too long and today something really small happened that just made my heart twist and turn and now i'm in severe depression. self harm has never been a solution from me, so i have nothing to worry when i go depressed. but then... there's this twisting in me that just draws me to a sharp pencil ((my worst fear)) and i'm tryingt to think about how stupid i'm being to get so upset over something so little: i pushed my laptop and it almost fell. i caught it but started crying instantly... and now i can't wash the feeling away.
damn, sometimes i love being bipolar because of the sudden energy i have... but sometimes, this depression is enough for me to consider running away..

i just need advice, quick. this is kind of a rant... but i just needed to get it out of my system!

georgiamay
February 28th, 2010, 02:57 PM
i cant say i know how you feel, but you can PM me if you ever want to talk...

my mum had bipolar, but she's on medication now, so her severe mood swings aren't as severe anymore. are you on any medication?

i would say you should find some release for your feelings, whatever works for you; it could be punching a pillow, or writting your feelings down, but it should help...maybe find someone you trust to talk to? they might not be able to say anything in advice, but just so you have someone to vent your feelings to.

that's how i deal with feelings like that anyway, i mean, the upset or angry feelings that come with the downside of bipolar.

it's just a suggestion though x