PDA

View Full Version : bipolar ??

BlackWhiteAtonement
February 26th, 2010, 01:27 PM
im really not sure what to think. but now im getting worried i guess

i think i may be bipolar. i have like a few weeks of feeling really really low that i cant even move or get up in the morning. yet i cant sleep all night. during these periods i self harm as well. which i knw is not good, but its the only way i've found to deal with it. but then i'll have these sporadic manic or hyper or majorly happy times. for a day or two. also recently i've been having hallucinations. i really dont know what to think. im just really worried. do you think theres a chance i could be Bipolar ?

x

Obscene Eyedeas
February 26th, 2010, 01:32 PM
It is impossible for someone here online to diagnos you. but considering your symptoms you should see a psychiatrist and get a diagnosis.

Harley Quinn
February 26th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Faq, it's worth a read. (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13605)

What Laura said it correct.
I'm not a doctor and I cannot possible tell you if you have it.
My advice is to see a professional.
Bipolar can be defined by a period of depression followed by a high, these moods will alter from time to time.

Fiction
March 1st, 2010, 06:29 PM
The same happpens to be except the delusions and i think i might have it too :. Pm me if you want to talk.

Asylum
March 1st, 2010, 07:08 PM
as someone has already said no one can properly diagnos you here, i'd see a dctor if i waz you.

Scarface
March 4th, 2010, 06:56 AM
only a doctor will be able to diagnose such symptoms, but i am here for you to talk to if you need someone. besides i wouldn't be worried there are medication and other things to help reduce the symptoms if you diagnosed. hope this helps

tyciol
March 6th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Seeing a doctor is the best choice. Also if you have access to a library, you could begin to familiarize yourself with the works of psychiatrists on the subject (it's important to research to make sure they got their degrees in a reputable place though) but none of that would give you the expertise that pros have, it just might help you learn some terms for a better discussion with them.

Nelson
March 11th, 2010, 12:05 PM
As everyone else says, Dont selfdiagnose, it can be really bad if you do that because it makes you worry about something you might not have :S

See a doctor

Jamie
March 11th, 2010, 12:29 PM
It is possible to have both ADD and Bipolar Disorder.

Brayden
March 18th, 2010, 08:15 PM
I am not a medical professional, and am therefore am unable to diagnose you. However, based on what you've described, I wouldn't immediately think Bipolar Disorder due to fact that you're claiming to have hallucinations. Bipolar Disorder DOES NOT cause hallucinations. If you are hallucinating you need to see a doctor, ASAP. Because you are aware that your hallucinations are in fact not real (as you're identifying them as 'hallucinations' and admitting to having them) I would think that they have a biological or a chemical cause, as opposed to a psychiatric cause. Are you on an medications? Drugs?

Again, I am NOT a medical professional, and am therefore nothing more than a sounding board.