PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean???

Seeker94
February 18th, 2010, 11:55 PM
I'm really scared. I dont know why but every now and then I see what looks like maybe dead people. I know you might not beleive me but if you do I'm very scared. They never talk I just see them like walking up my drive way or even crawling. I havent seen any in awhile but just thinking about it right now I making me cry. I'm scared of it. What do you all think it is???am I Schizo?

Ceaser
February 18th, 2010, 11:57 PM
just pray and things will get better

Mr. Smithers
February 19th, 2010, 05:41 AM
I would talk to your school psychologist. Seeing and hearing things that aren't there isn't normal.

Mattasaur94
February 19th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Firstly, a common mis-conception, you'd be more inclined to seeing ghosts... rather than dead bodies, unless, ofcourse, it's zombies... O,_,O
There are multiple accounts of people claiming to be able to see/have seen dead people.
So your not exactly alone in this.
Firstly, are they the dead-sort-of-visions that are "evil" or do they look relatively benign? It could make the difference.
Now, are you going to look at it from a spiritual or a scientific view?
Either way, I would consult someone you trust about this, they most probably won't believe you at first, or ever, but talking about things helps. Incredibly.

Religiously, of course, it means that the dead are trying to communicate with you, your being haunted, or, your possessed and demons are trying to corrupt you...
Scientifically there are multiple causes for hallucinations, its not always Schizophrenia, sometimes it can be caused by a tumor on the brain, boredom and a big imagination or a mental state in which your mind is in... It can play some pretty nasty tricks on you (your mind...).

So... Talk to a counciler, a religeous figure, a parent, a sibling or a guardian... It'd be best if you talked to someone about this and tried to get help.

Seeker94
February 19th, 2010, 12:33 PM
That's why I'm here. My grandma finds it cool but I dont like it. THEY are like Zombies sorta and they dont tell me to harm but sometimes I just see them. Or I feel like i'm being watched. It doesnt happen alot but when it does it scares the hell outa me.

Mattasaur94
February 20th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Maybe its just from being incredibly tired?
Or... Your life has turned into a horror movie... O_O

Asylum
February 22nd, 2010, 08:58 AM
sorry no one here can properly diagnos you... if you are conscerned talk to a counsler... or a psych.

Kaya
March 23rd, 2010, 08:33 PM
If I were you, I would probably go talk to a psychologist..but remember, "fear the living, not the dead"

YouKnowWho
March 23rd, 2010, 10:26 PM
It's good to be able to talk to someone about it, I figure. I'm here for you :)
But a professional would probably be better.

happyascanbe
April 10th, 2010, 07:11 PM
i used to have this problem i just confided in a friend

Inconvenience
April 10th, 2010, 07:43 PM
don't be afraid of anything. u're still kid.. i remember i was so damn afraid of darkness when i was ur age, and if i got in darkness all the evil thoughts and visions would come in front of my eyes... but time's passed and fears have gone.

once i remember it was night and my dad asked me to got out get something.. i got afraid but didn't resist, so i went and i remember i saw an old lady which grabbed my hand yelling at me, and i was so afraid.. i don't exactly remember did i really see it or was it just a dream but i can recall her face very good and it still scares me sometimes lol

stop watchin horror movies if u do, it effects on ur psychic and causes all the fears and etc.

well, sometimes when i'm asleep i see exorcism stuff in my dreams as if i'm possessed by evil and that i'm in church and that pastor's tryin to tell me how sinful i am. and u know it's really scary, but there's no use of fear. don't be afraid of anything :* :)

INFERNO
April 12th, 2010, 03:28 AM
I'm really scared. I dont know why but every now and then I see what looks like maybe dead people. I know you might not beleive me but if you do I'm very scared. They never talk I just see them like walking up my drive way or even crawling. I havent seen any in awhile but just thinking about it right now I making me cry. I'm scared of it. What do you all think it is???am I Schizo?

Ignoring the possible diagnoses, the first thing is to relax, be calm. Clearly you're afraid as any rational person would be if this occurred to them so your fearful reaction is normal. However, before you tell yourself what you see are zombies, relax and don't be so quick to judge because you've already got a mindset that they're zombies, relaxing can help you stop and think if they really are, and furthermore, if they're even there. If you're taking certain substances, not getting a lot of sleep or been watching too many horror movies, now may be the time to stop. While watching the movies, part of the reason for the fearful responses especially while at home is you focus more on things you usually ignore and you think "oh shit, is that sound because of the zombies in this movie!?!". Give that stuff a break, relax and take slow, calm deep breaths when you believe the zombies are there.

The fear is what is increasing your stress and belief it's zombies around so try to reduce or ideally eliminate the fear.

Mr. Awesome
April 15th, 2010, 08:32 PM
to answer your question on what is schizophrenia follow this link http://schizophrenia.about.com/od/whatisschizophrenia/a/what_is_schiz.htm

Good luck with the seeing people thing, the most important thing is that you tell someone close to you, that you can confide in, they can give you the strenght to seek qualified help