PDA

View Full Version : For people who hear voices....

Snake217
January 26th, 2010, 04:15 AM
Him, im 17 years old, I used to hear voices, and i managed to erase them, heres how:

You hear voices on your head, they tell you to do things, first analyse, if someone you dont know comes to you and tells you to do something you dont want, do you do it?

Its not like the voices threaten you with a knife or tell you they are gonna do something to your family if you dont cooperate, its just a bad connection in the brain that makes your fears talk, ive seen posts of people who say that their voices tell them to hurt people, or to hurt themselves, why do yo hear that? because you would never do that, but subconsciently you have curiosity of doing it.

Personally the voices I used to hear told me to hurt myself, why? when I was 2 years old i fell from a wet floor and hit my face to a staircase, left me a big scar, that gave me a trauma to be careful with everything, wet floors, sports, blades etc, because my body didnt want to feel pain again, but watching other kids doing thos kind of stuff (sliding on wet floors, sports, jumps, etc) allways gave me a feeling that i should do it, but i allways repressed it, with the thinking "ill hurt myself, ill hurt myself if i do it" combined with the insults of other kids "youre gay if you dont do it" and things like that.
Got to a point where my subconscient went nuts, and instead of just a thinking, made me hear "hurt yourself, youre gay if you dont do it" and stuff like that.

How did i erase the voices?

1: Found the source of the problem (the accident)
2: Realized that a dumb mind connection isnt stronger than my main person, than my body.
3: Made me a self invented therapy, watching videos like jackass, where people do the kind of stuff i didnt want to do, so i recorded on my mind that i shouldnt do it

And bam, voices are gone.

Feel free to post here or PM me any doubt, and also post the kind of voices you hear and what they tell you to do, I might be able to help.

deadpie
January 26th, 2010, 05:48 PM
I have to take medication for the stuff i hear and see. And it's not like, "kill somebody you looser" type voices, it's like, "the TV is watching you, burn it right now." I don't have control over them, but i don't really care. They guide me. I don't really want to get rid of them.

Asylum
January 28th, 2010, 05:45 PM
this is a great post :) i willl try this next time thank you!

Snake217
January 29th, 2010, 04:17 AM
this is a great post :) i willl try this next time thank you!

Np, and if you have trouble finding the root of your problem, PM me and Ill help you figure it out.

ShatteredWings
January 29th, 2010, 07:16 AM
And if you know the main reason for the problem, but can't do anything about it for a few years...?

Snake217
January 29th, 2010, 02:56 PM
;766506']And if you know the main reason for the problem, but can't do anything about it for a few years...?

Mmmm, why you cant do anything about it?